Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Activities, Spring Break, and other Random Stuff

Hey y'all!
So the weather has been cloudy, wet, 58 degrees (that's chilly for this Texas gal!), a little dreary if you ask me...but who cares! I'm on Spring Break and lovin' every single minute of it! Tomorrow though, I'm hoping for sunny skies...this girl needs sunshine. ;) 

This week my entire time will be devoted to my littles...softball games, movies, 
kite flying, bike riding, and a road trip are the things we are looking forward to this week. 
Awww...the joy of being on vacation.

On another note...next Monday will be St. Patrick's Day and my kiddidles will be using this 'lil unit I created last year...I can't wait to use the projectable book and mini-reader with my struggling babies...I know they will love it!
Here's what's included in the unit...take a looksie. 
If you like what you see the unit will be on sale for 20% off until Tuesday at midnight.
Click here to go to my TpT store.

I'd also love to have an old-fashioned giveaway...just leave me a sweet comment below (as well as your email addy) and I'll choose 2 random comments sometime tomorrow. 

Another quick thing...if you are implementing the Houghton Mifflin's Journeys reading series...I'm almost finished with the last few stories...after I list them separately...I will then bundle them up in a nice little packet for your convenience. 
Here's the one I'm working on right now...I hope to be finished tomorrow.  
Stop by later on during the week for a birthday surprise...whose birthday you ask?
Well...mine of course! ;) 

8 comments:

C Hath said...

These activities for St. Patrick's Day look amazing! I am on Spring Break and spending the week with my kiddos too!! Enjoy your road trip! I hope you are going somewhere fun!!

Mrs. 3rd Grade 

Sara said...

I love those writing activities! Our school is working really hard on writing and I think these would get my students motivated!

sphillips08@gmail.com

Karen F. said...

Just love your stuff!! and boy could I use something like this for St. Patricks Day :-) Thanks for the chance to win!!
Karen
tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

Tracy Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Stewart said...

I love the class book, mini readers and of course the vocabulary.... Oh my! Who am I kidding... I love it all!! :)

tstewart@swcrk.org

Literacy Teacher said...

Hey. I'm a March baby too! I am celebrating tomorrow. Maybe I should do a give for my B-day! HMMMM. Today I am celebrating with a snow day!

Monica R. said...

I love the activities that you have created for St. Patty's Day! Would love to win! mrsruffin924@gmail.com

Giggles at Greene said...

Love all of these!!! One of the reasons you were chosen for the Sunshine Award! =)