Sunday, June 2, 2013

Wrapping up the Year

Hi everyone! I'm Jen from

I'm already out for the summer....
Woo!!!

So I offered to write a post for my dear friend, who is steadily working toward her end of the year!

Well, some of you might be in school still, so I wanted to show you one of my favorite things we did in our end of the year....
we actually did our time capsules in the beginning AND the end, comparing ourselves to the beginning of the year...but you can do just the end for this year if you want. It'd still be a cute keepsake for the parents. 

It's a FREEBIE! And there is one for grades K-5!
See the blog post on these HERE 

Also, on that blog post, I have a lot more freebies to get you started for the new year! If you're anything like me, I try to get as much for the next year copied off before I leave for the summer. 
Hope you enjoyed this blog post! Thanks, Gladys for letting me come by!

4 comments:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I like the time capsule idea. Thanks!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Where the Wild Things Learn said...

Thanks for the freebies! I LOVE your blog name and design. ADORABLE! So glad I found you through the giveaway! Happy to be following :)

Amelia
wherethewildthingslearn

4321Teach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4321Teach said...

I have always wanted to do a time capsule. Thanks for the freebie! :)
Antoinette