Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day O' Fun!

I'm finally finished...pheeew!
Just in time for March..omg..yes..March already..can you believe that?! This can only mean that we have only a few months left..in this school year..what?! Ohmygoodness unbelievable..
 
St. Patrick's Day O' Fun is full of fun activities to keep your littles engaged and learning.
Take a looksie and let me know what y'all think. ;)
 
I know that my kiddidles will really enjoy these activities and I can't wait to show it to them the 1st week of March..I'm so excited!
If you like what you see..the unit will be on sale for 20% off until Monday at midnight.
Click here to go to my store.
As always the first 3 people to leave a comment will get this unit for free!
Don't forget to leave your email addy..so I can send it asap. ;)


16 comments:

Miss VerSteeg said...

Looks fantastic! I'd love to win a copy!

cathy@missversteeg.com

Beverly Elrod said...

I'd love to win a copy!

Rbelrod@bellsouth.net

Beverly

Mel said...

I would be thrilled to win!
Chidester119@gmail.com

Sramsey said...

I would love to try these engaging activities with my first grade friends!

Sdramsey2@gmail.com
Simone Ramsey

Sramsey said...

I would love to try these engaging activities with my first grade friends!

Sdramsey2@gmail.com
Simone Ramsey

Brooke said...

This looks terrific! I think I am too late to win a copy. Dang! :) BLeathers1021@hotmail.com

Mrs. McHaffie said...

This packet looks fantastic, Gladys!!
Super cute!!!

:)
Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

ronnie said...

phew! that was quick! on my way to check it out. vhair612115@gmail.com

Valerie said...

This pack looks amazing!! Too bad I wasn't in the first 3 to comment... In the wishlist it goes ;)

✿Valerie
All Students Can SHINE

Tamra Sarah said...

Your St. Patrick's Day packet looks super! We'll have to put it on our wishlist as well!

:) Tamra and Sarah
firstgradebuddies2.blogspot.com

Amy Howbert said...

Mini books...what a great idea for those little sweets! Love your writing plans, too!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Sarah Paul said...

This looks amazing Gladys! I always love your work!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Mrs Cupcake said...

I can't wait to use this pack! Love!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

~DeAnne~ said...

What a fun pack!! LOVE it! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Alisha P said...

Printed, laminated, and ready to go! Glad I can "tell" you what to create:):):) It is bubblicious!:)

Nicole J said...

This looks very cute! I'm your newest follower! :)

Nicole
Teaching's a Hoot