Thursday, February 21, 2013

Life in the Fast Lane

It's been a while friends..life has been hectic. So what's new, right?
I'm trying to get back in the groove of things..but it's been rough going.
Hang in there with me..I promise to be back soon. Pinky promise.
Meanwhile..take a look at some random happenings.
My firsties are knee deep in drawing conclusions..they had a blast with this activity from one of my Journeys units. They played the role of detectives..and had tons of fun!
They've also been enjoying some of Reagan's fabulous morning messages. :) Love 'em!
I have a sweetie in my classroom that has a future as a graphic designer..isn't this drawing amazing?!
I love her attention to detail..she's super talented!
I'm almost finished with this mini-unit..I will have it done by the weekend..hopefully. ;)
Last, but definitely not least..my sweet girl is playing varsity softball..with the big girls..as a freshman. Yikes! Where did the time go?
Look at the intensity in that girl's face? Wow!
She's out of town at a 3 day tournament right now...and I miss her terribly.
{{sniff, sniff!}}
I'm excited about going to her games though..watching her play makes my heart happy.
 
So..what has your February looked like? Has it been super busy?
Are you ready for SB?
I know I am!


2 comments:

Amy Howbert said...

Oh Gladys! You have been a busy mommy! Everything looks great, you're doing a wonderful job! It's hard to juggle everything, I know! Congrats on your little lady playing ball so well!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Bridget S said...

I am also so excited about spring break! Just looking at your picture and knowing that your daughter is playing softball must mean you live somewhere warm. I'm trying to figure out how my son is going to have soccer practice this weekend with 11 inches of snow on the ground!

Bridget
Literacy Without Worksheets