Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winner and Other Random Things

Hi everyone!
This weekend has been a bit difficult..my littlest little came down with the sickies..boo! Needless to say my regular weekend turned into an extended at home stay..we've been snuggling, watching tv, eating chicken soup and drinking lots of Gatorade. Hopefully tomorrow she'll be well enough to go to daycare and mommy will go back to work. Keeping fingers crossed.
In other news the random generator thingy made it's final decision on our winner.
Here she is:
You lucky girl, Kelly..you'll be receiving your packet later on this evening..congrats! 

I also want to show you what I've been working on..when littlest has been asleep. 
Hopefully it'll be completed this weekend..again..keep your fingers crossed! 
That's it for today..hope everyone has a great evening! 
Toodles!

12 comments:

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

I hope she feels better soon! Ashley's clip-art is the best!!! Can't wait to see the packet :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Amy Howbert said...

So sorry your sweetie is not feeling well. We were home today, too! You have the MOST darling little packets! Wishing you both some good rest!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Miss Squirrels said...

Poor baby-
Even though I know you'd love one more day of cuddles, I hope she is up to heading to daycare tomorrow

Squirrels

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Business said...

Wow....good site i visited this site many times all useful information related to education available here...
Tops Teaching

Mrs. McHaffie said...

YAY!!!! You are correct...I am lucky! :) How wonderful!!

Hope your little one is feeling better. Poor thing.

Thanks again Gladys!
Kelly

~DeAnne~ said...

I hope your little angel is feeling better. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cover--can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Haley said...

Can't wait to see this unit!!

Kristen said...

Hey Gladys!! I hope your little girl is feeling much better now! I love seeing what you come up with next. If I ever end up moving down in grades, I will have no choice but to buy everything you've ever made and I mean it!!! Happy weekend! :) :)

Ramon Abajo said...

You have to love the penguin pic. It is so cute!

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

ooh - I'm super excited about your penguins and polar bears unit!

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

although, I kinda want it to read like the wizard of oz... polar bears, penguins, and more - oh my! lol!!!
(I'm ADDICTED to your stuff - hehe)

Sue Cahalane said...

This unit looks adorable!
✿Sue
Science for Kids Blog