Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Magical Product Swap #3

I'm sooooo excited because today I'm participating in Jessica's Magical Product Swap ...and I am swapping with the one and only Kelley Dolling from Teacher Idea Factory, she is so cute, funny and super sweet...LOVE her!
Sour Apple Studio
I use a lot of Ms. Kelley's units in my classroom..this week my kiddidles and I are IN LOVE with her Antonym Mittens...they're soooo stinkin' caaauuuute!! 
This little unit is packed with amazingness! 
Let me show you some of what's included. 
Mitten Match is the perfect activity to do in your small group. The students will love matching the mittens to form pairs of antonyms. 
What's My Opposite? can be used as a reteach activity in a whole class setting. Distribute the cards to your students then let them find their antonym pair...you can even ask them to do this in complete silence! So much fun!! My kids loved it...and they were so excited to find their partner. Absolutely one of my favorite activities. 
Fishin' for Antonyms is perfect for a class that loves Go Fish! Needless to say my class is cuckoo for this activity...they love playing Go Fish so when I introduced this activity in my small group they were so excited that they knew how to play this..and so was I! Made my teaching just a bit easier...thank you Kelley for making this fun activity! 
And this is not all that Kelley has included in her unit...she also has a mini-book, a cut-and-paste activity, an antonym search, and....wait for it....wait for it...a song by Ron Brown from Intelli-tunes!! 
My kiddos just about lost it when they heard the song...the tune is so catchy and fun! Love, love, LOVE it!! Thank you Mr. Brown for allowing Kelley to include it in her download...my kiddidles are in love with your song...and think you're even cooler than Justin Beiber!
If you like what you've seen so far...please visit Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory..and start following her blog..I'm sure you'll love her just as much as my class and I do..she's witty, smart, and full of awesome kid-friendly ideas that you'll absolutely adore! 
If you're interested in her Antonym Mittens Unit..click over to her TpT store..just be warned..you might find yourself filling your cart pretty quickly with all the cuteness she has to offer. ;)

Loved participating in this Magical Product Swap..hop on over to Mrs. Stanford's Class to see more awesome products from awesome teacher bloggers! 

6 comments:

Right Down the Middle said...

This was my first time participating in a product swap. I absolutely loved it! My kiddos are a little old for this unit, but I am going to hop on over and check it out for my daughter. It would be perfect for her! Thank you! I am also your newest follower and look forward to reading and exploring more of your blog! I love the title!

Andrea

Kelley Dolling said...

Girl .... My buttons are poppin'! Thank you for the wonderful post.

Sara Soucy said...

This is exactly what I need this week! Yay!!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Lori Rosenberg said...

I love Kelley's antonym mittens! It's right up my alley! But, then again, I adore everything Kelley and you make!
ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

These materials are really cute! Thanks for sharing.

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Heather L said...

Awesome post and you had a great partner! Both of your products look great!

Heather at TeachItToday!