Monday, January 7, 2013

Rockin' It Out in 2013

My friend Cheryl at Primary Graffiti posted about her littles' Rockin' Resolutions here...so stinkin' adorable...I had to have my kids make them too! ;)

Aren't they cute?!
Loved..the way they came out..my firsties are ROCKIN' for sure!
 Thanks Cheryl, for the cute idea. :)
If you're interested in the little guitars..you can find them at Dots-n-Spots TpT Store.
So stinkin' cute..seriously! And they are free!!
Thanks so much, Dots-n-Spots!

My firsties and I had a great first day back...looks like 2013 is going to be rockin'! 

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are soooo cute!! I am going to have to check them out!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Andi said...

They turned out awesome! Oh, I wish I had the time to make them with my kiddos (maybe we could skip recess...hmm...maybe not!)
So cute. Thanks for sharing yours.
~Andi

Amy Howbert said...

Always an adventure with somethin' cute goin' onin your classroom!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Sarah Paul said...

Those are so cute! I love her stuff!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Nicole said...

Oooohhhh those are SO cute!! I might be a little late for New Years but will have to find something else to make these for!!

Steph said...

These are too cute. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to keep it in mind for next year :)

~Steph

Sparkly, Quirky Lifebox

The Quirky Apple