Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I love the New Year..it's a time to celebrate the joy of new beginnings.
I love making New Year's resolutions, alas..at times I've been a little too ambitious..and have forgotten all about them mid-year..but honestly who hasn't done that before? ;)
This year I have two resolutions..one is to get organized at home so that I can spend more time enjoying my family. I mean I have a freshman..that will be going off to college in 3.5 years...ahhhh! My littles are growing up way too fast! Teardrop!
I also have a blogging resolution..and that is to become a better blogger..not only by blogging more frequently but also by leaving meaningful comments on others' blogs..I used to be great at that..but lately it's been a battle..one that I don't plan on losing. ;) I vow to become better at it..pinky promise! I'll also be using my FB page to connect with my readers..so if you don't follow please make sure you do..I plan on being more active and having tons of fun!
 
I am so excited for this year..I even got my own Erin Condren Life Planner to help me get organized..I've had it for a couple of weeks and can't wait to use it more efficiently..that thing is amazing! Do y'all have one? If you don't..I highly recommend it..it's pretty and practical..two of my favorite things.
Isn't it pretty?! I love it!
It's so shiny and glitzy..you can totally see my reflection on it. ;)
 
I'm so excited about the New Year..that I've decided to celebrate in a major way and hold a fantastic sale at my TpT store. Click on the graphic to go to my store and browse through all the goodies. :)
(Thank you Hope King..for the cute graphic!)
 
Cheers to new beginnings!
May 2013 bring you many blessings..until next time..toodles!


6 comments:

Jenna said...

That planner is on my list! :)


Jenna
Just Diving In

Kristen Smith said...

Gladys, how did I not follow you until TODAY?! Aye de mi.... Your kiddos are PRECIOUS!!

Much love,
Kristen
A Day in First Grade

Amy Howbert said...

Love your family pics, my kiddos are growing up way tooo fast as well! Love the family, you are darling!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Kim Saveley said...

I love my EC Life Planner.... I also want to have my house organized better this year!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

mrs. tabb said...

love that EC planner. mine just ran out i need a new one! lol

Lita Lita said...

What is that EC planner you are all talking about??? I am checking it asap.
I can tell you are better blogger than me, BUT thanks for coming and visiting me. I can't believe I was not following you, someone wo teaches in High Heels deserves all my admiration. :)
Happy New Year!