Friday, January 11, 2013

Five for Friday

Today I'm linking up with Kacey...for Five for Friday. 
5 random things about my week...let's get started! :)

1. Started the new year with a bang and some rockin' resolutions. 
2. My struggling littles have been having a blast with these awesome interventions...I blogged about them here.
3. I'm lovin' my new January door...inspired by Kacey and created by my awesome parent volunteer. He's a little annoyed because he dislikes the cold weather as much as I do..I know..super weird I tell 'ya. ;)
4. My sweet 3 year old is getting so good at drawing pictures...this is her latest one. LOVE! 
5. And finally..this is my favorite picture this week..my beautiful girls cuddling..oh so sweet! 

I'm off to drink some tea, snuggle on the couch with my little..and watch some t.v. 
Happy Friday! :)

13 comments:

Kate said...

I love your 2013 guitars! That's a great idea! I love the picture of your girls. So cute!
Kate
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

AMC said...

Love your door - totally reflects my feelings about winter.

Looking From Third to Fourth

Karen said...

Your snowman is too cute!!!! I wish we had some snow down South so that we could make one! Happy Friday!

Karen
anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Exploring Third Grade said...

I LOVE, LOVE those guitars! I am trying to see how I can do that this year! My kids would LOVE to make them!

Carmen
www.exploringthirdgrade.blogspot.com

~DeAnne~ said...

The guitars are great---but I really love the pic of your girls! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Erica said...

The door is awesome! My snowman would be annoyed too, because I also dislike the cold!

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Those guitars are super cute! Looks like you are going to have a relaxing weekend, friend! Enjoy!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Vickie said...

Love the sweet picture of the girls!
Vickie

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

What a lovely picture of your girls! Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend :)

Catherine
The Brown Bag Teacher

Reagan Tunstall said...

Morgan and I are on our way to join you on that snuggly couch! :) Have a terrific weekend!
Reagan

Corinna said...

Love all your pics! Have a wonderful weekend:)

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Collaboration Cuties said...

I love those guitars! Super cute! I also dislike the cold, but I dislike the Fire Marshall even more because he won't let us put cute stuff on our doors (booooooooo!). I'm always jealous when I see cute door displays! :O)

The picture your 3 year old drew is adorable! It's amazing to see the stages they go through! And your girls are precious!!

Thanks for sharing!
Amanda
Collaboration Cuties

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I love your snowman door, so cute.

Terri
The First Grade Princess