Five for Friday
Today I'm linking up with Kacey...for Five for Friday.
5 random things about my week...let's get started! :)
1. Started the new year with a bang and some rockin' resolutions.
2. My struggling littles have been having a blast with these awesome interventions...I blogged about them here.
3. I'm lovin' my new January door...inspired by Kacey and created by my awesome parent volunteer. He's a little annoyed because he dislikes the cold weather as much as I do..I know..super weird I tell 'ya. ;)
4. My sweet 3 year old is getting so good at drawing pictures...this is her latest one. LOVE!
5. And finally..this is my favorite picture this week..my beautiful girls cuddling..oh so sweet!
I'm off to drink some tea, snuggle on the couch with my little..and watch some t.v.
Happy Friday! :)