Sunday, January 27, 2013

100th Day of School

Our 100th day of school is on Feb. 5th..it is one of my favorite days of the year..so much fun!
I've created a fun and engaging little unit for my firsties..I'm sure they'll be over the top with excitement..I can't wait to show them!
Here are a few pages from the unit..
If you like what you see you can stop by my TpT store and snatch it up for $3..on sale for the first 24 hours. Or you can drop by my FB page and leave a comment for a chance to win it! ;)
 
If you stop by my store..be sure to download the preview for a fun freebie.


12 comments:

Ashley Sanderson said...

already commented on FB! Hope I win!

Ashley
ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com
flyinghighinfirst.blogspot.com

Amy Howbert said...

Oh dear, these are absolutely darling!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Mrs. Schroeder said...

So very adorable! I love your graphics! ☮Monica
The Schroeder Page

Sarah Cooley said...

Too PRECIOUS!!!! I am so sad we already had our 100th day!!!! :( Maybe next year! I just love this!

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

Too cute! Just entered :)

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

School Sparks Renee said...

These are very cute. Thanks for sharing. Renee

Mrs. McHaffie said...

Your 100 days packet looks FANTASTIC!!!!
:)
Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

~DeAnne~ said...

Another great packet made by you! You rock my dear! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Ramon Abajo said...

The packet looks impressive. Congrats!

Best,
Ramon
Fonts 4 Teachers
Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

LadybugTeacher said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Makes me wish I taught a younger grade so I could snap it up! :) :)

Lisa Mattes said...

Commented on fb and pinned it for you! Here's the pin:
http://pinterest.com/pin/279786195572575254/
Crossing my fingers and toes and my eyes, too! Our 100th day is next week!

Would love for you to enter my big giveaway!

Smiles - Lisa
Growing Firsties is giving away Erin Condren and lots more!!!

Holly said...

Thanks for following my BLOG! I LOVE your site!! Going over to check out your TPT stuff now! Looking forward to following you!