Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Polar Express Day

This week has been full of fun with my littles..and like many other weeks I'm feeling very blessed. Blessed to have a job that I love, blessed to have a family that I adore...and blessed to have the life that I have..I'm one of the lucky ones..and for that I'm very thankful.
The past few days have been a whirlwind of fun activities, we've had The Polar Express Day, Grinch Day, and today my littles visited 4 countries in one day...talk about being busy! It's been crazy and hectic..but oh so fun!
Take a look at what we've been up to...
Vocabulary from my free teeny mini-unit.
Tickets and sequencing activity from Katie's fabulous unit.
Inferencing activity from the super sweet Sarah.
We ended our day with The Polar Express movie...my kiddos were in love!
I can truly say that we had a blast with these awesome activities...I'm so glad that we're having tons of fun before our winter break..because you know how it is..once January is here we hit the ground running! ;)
As a little gift to all of you, I've created this fun little unit..and I'm posting it for free at my TpT store..I hope y'all enjoy!
I'm linking up with DeAnne over at First Grade and Fabulous for her Holiday Picture Book Linky Party.
I'll be back this week with pictures of our cute Grinch activities and of course our Holidays Around the World day too..until next time..toodles!


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks so cute!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Annie Moffatt said...

What a FUN week!! I bet you are ready for a little break;)
The Moffatt Girls

Sarah said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing...we ended our week early with today being the last day, but I will save this in my files for next year ;)

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Katie King said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out! I LOVE seeing my stuff in other classrooms- especially someone as talented as you dear friend!

Kelley Dolling said...

LOVE this post . . . Merry Merry friend!!!!

Gretchen Schultek said...

We did this too, although I think you did a better job! hehe.. thanks for the ideas that I can incorporate next year! :)

http://alwaysalesson.com

~DeAnne~ said...

Ohh how fun!!! Thanks for sharing and linking up! :)

ღDeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

city said...

thanks for share...