Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reindeer Magic!

This week my little bitties will be learning about reindeer...I'm so excited! We always have fun learning about these amazing animals!
My old unit..needed some major updating..so this is what I did this weekend..well that and decorate our Christmas tree. ;)
A peek inside...
You can find it at my TpT store...of course it'll be on sale for the first 24 hours..for only $2.50!
But..if you're one of the first 2 people to comment..you can get it free of charge..just leave your email addy..so I can send it your way. ;)


12 comments:

Dara said...

Love this! Thanks! Dara
cookdara@hotmail.com

lovetwoteach said...

love this!

frederickjennam@gmail.com

Kelli :) said...

LOVE this!! So cute!!!

Kelli :)
castlesandcrayons@gmail.com

christine said...

So much Fun!
kcahcrim@comcast.net

Mrs Cupcake said...

Looks super fun! :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Amy Howbert said...

Aw, looks so adorable! Little sweeties are always in love with the reindeer!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Karyn said...

Looks fantastic! I can't believe how fast people are (sometimes I'm actually that fast person)! LOL! Love the graphics too!

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

Rachel said...

Love your units! Will be buying this as soon as I get home!

Sarah Paul said...

I love your units! This is just what I needed. :)

We just decorated our Christmas tree today too. Looking pretty good in our living room right about now. :) My favorite decorations are the ones I made as a little girl. They make me giggle. Let's just say crafting wasn't my specialty. Ha, ha! :) I should really post a picture of one of my best (most hilarious) homemade decorations and post it for your entertainment.
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

~DeAnne~ said...

What a great packet!! You are so creative!!

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Julie Marciniak said...

Reindeer or BUST! That is how I was feeling until I saw your unit! YAY! My worries are over! Can't wait to pick this up over at TPT!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Amanda said...

Just snagged this cute unit! Can't wait to put it into action.

Amanda
Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten