Monday, December 10, 2012

Deck the Halls

Are visions of sugarplums dancing in your head yet? ;)
I love this time of year! It's magical...but hectic! I'm trying to fit in as many things as I can before winter vacation..and I think I have overplanned...again! Uggghhh! So many things to do...so little time.
My firsties love the little mini-books I have been making for them..they love reading them..and that makes my heart happy. So I had to come up with a new little unit to include our newest mini-book...thus Deck the Halls was created..a fun literacy and writing unit made just for little learners.
a peek inside
The unit includes vocabulary, mini-book, graphic organizers, writing activities, and 3 literacy centers...everything you need to teach your little bitties.
At the moment it's on sale at my TpT store...{$2.50} but hurry...it will only be this price for the first 24 hours.
But since 'tis the season for giving..the first 3 people to comment with a RAK they are planning will be receiving this unit free of charge...don't forget to leave your email addy...I'll be emailing y'all tomorrow...because it's way past my bedtime...toodles! ;)


9 comments:

Rachel said...

We are giving T-Shirts to our office staff this holiday season! Last year was the paraprofessionals! Love your work!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Miss Nguyen's Class said...

I plan on donating to someone's Donors Choose project.

sn.nguyen19@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I plan on treating my mom and sister to a nice lunch!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Jen said...

Yay for staying up late! My RAK
will be to pay for the person behind me at Sbux tomorrow morning. :) Jen
Jenpraizeshim@yahoo

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lovetwoteach said...

aw just missed it...my RAK is to put money in my favorite book at a Barnes and Nobel! Fingers crossed that your RAK will be sending it to one more person :) You're stuff is my favorite!!

frederickjennam@gmail.com

~DeAnne~ said...

I love your stuff Gladys!! It's always so cute and colorful! I tend to overplan as well, BUT, I'd rather have too much to choose from than not enough to do! ;)

I told hubby that the next time we go through a drivethru, I want to pay for the person behind us.

Sarah Paul said...

I love your units Gladys! This is another great one! Thank you. :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

radhe sham said...

Great post dear thanks for share i love that post amazing
hello kitty heels