Monday, November 19, 2012

Word Work

I don't know about you..but every year I get a couple of littles that really struggle with their phonics skills. We work on these skills...all. the. time. but sometimes they just need something new. This is why I decided to create these little word work units...to help my littles...it seems like the presentation of the skill is just as important as the skill itself..my littles love color and cuteness..so I felt obliged to deliver! Thus.. Word Work for Little Learners was created..these word work activities are designed to build your students' skills and confidence. They'll be learning the phonics skill and having fun at the same time...win, win!
Some of my ELL littles are still struggling with their short vowels...and cvc words...so this is where I started. Here's a preview of the first two units...hopefully the rest of the short vowels will be finished soon..and I can share them with y'all at my 'lil TpT store.
 
12 activities that will keep your kiddidles engaged and learning.
 
At the moment both of these units are on sale..for $2.25..but only for the first 24 hours..after that they'll go back to their regular price of $4.50.
As always the first 2 people to comment..will get these 2 units for free! Don't forget to leave your email addy. ;)
Until next time...toodles!


15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks great!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Delighted said...

This looks awesome.

imgoingfirst@gmail.com

rhs1175 said...

Thanks for all your hard work!
Robin
rschilling98@hotmail.com

KWintuska said...

These look awesome! Well done :)

Kate
katewintuska@insightbb.com

School Sparks Renee said...

These look terrific! Fun and appealing activities that kids will love! Renee

Abby said...

These are definitely going on my wishlist! I have a 3rd grader I'm working with in Tier 3. I think these activities would be a perfect way for her to practice independently! :)

Melissa P. Brittany P. said...

This is exactly what we need for our struggling readers! Thank you!! Definitely going to stop by your store :)

http://frugalinfirst.blogspot.com

Mrs. Wheeler said...

These are the shizzle! I added them to my wish list!!!!!!!!

www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

Mrs Cupcake said...

These packets look AWESOME, Gladys!!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Holly Grove said...

This packet is great!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

The short a packet is awesome!! Can't wait to use it with my littles!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

excited to start using the a pack next week - can't wait to get the rest!!

Amy Howbert said...

Adorable & darling! Your packets & your blog! Loving it! I'm a new follower! Please visit!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Danielle Chaney said...

I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to stop by and check out my youngling of a blog!

Danielle
http://classroom-cupcakes.blogspot.com

lisa ann said...

Family First opposes the introduction of any emissions trading scheme or 'carbon tax' and believes it would be grossly irresponsible to proceed with such a policy that will involve major changes to the Australian economy without first having a proper, independent enquiry eg a Royal Commission, which was prepared to listen to the many distinguished scientists who disagree with the current 'climate change doctine'.