Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finally..it's November!

 
I {puffy} heart November!
My kiddidles are all on a semi-normal routine, the stress of BOY assessment, parent/teacher conferences, and Halloween is finally over! Don't get me wrong..I love October..but November has to be my favorite month to teach. I love having our routines established and getting down with guided reading and readers' workshop..this is definitely my favorite time of day!
As we all know this week is all about the presidential elections..next week we will be learning about our veterans and enjoying some Thanksgiving activities...and then we're off for our fall break! Pheeww!! I have to cram as much teaching as I can in these next two weeks..it'll probably be crazy and hectic..but I'll love it! :)
Anywho..I've created this Veterans Day Mini-Unit to help me out with a few activities..I'm sure my littles will love it!
 If you'd like to purchase it for your class, it'll be on sale for $1.99 for the first 24 hours..after that it'll go back to the regular price of $3.99. Hurry and get it while it's on sale! ;)
 
I'll be back during the week with some great product reviews, some classroom happenings, and an awesome giveaway!
Until next time, toodles!

P.S. First 3 people to comment will get it free of charge! ;)


14 comments:

loularkin said...

This looks adorable.
Jennifer
loularkin@comcast.net

Erika said...

I have been looking of something for Veteran's Day for my kiddos.

Erika
navarro-erika@hotmail.com

rebeccaseeley said...

I love your stuff!! So practical and so darling all at the same time!!

rseeley@cr.k12.ia.us

Megan said...

Awww... I just missed it. This is just what I was looking for for next week. Adorable!

Amy said...

Thank you for honoring our veterans! This is wonderful!!!

ronnie said...

even though i missed it, what a wonderful resource. vhair61215@gmail.com

PJ Jots said...

Darling! I love it!
Please visit my blog and join my new blog hop! You may be the first to enter. :)

Susan Moran said...

Girl, your stuff is great as always!! We are cracking into your election pack this week and I can't wait :)

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Rachelle said...

LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

Mrs. McHaffie said...

This looks fantastic!!! :)

Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

~DeAnne~ said...

This unit is AWESOME!!! <3 ya!! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Snow Hill Elementary said...

I tried so hard to get on there. As a wife on a deployed soldies this would have been perfect to go with my kids writing him letters.... I am just not fast enough

Jenna said...

Very cute! Love the veterans day pack!

Jenna
Just Diving In

Heidi said...

This is a FANTASTIC unit Gladys. Once again a job well done. I just realized I have numerous units from you from last year. Never realized it was you who made them until just recently when I was organizing my things. LOVE all of your stuff!!!

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life