Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Little of This..and a Little of That

Loved having the whole week off for Thanksgiving...
but really where did the time go?! It seems like it just flew by..oh well..4 weeks and we'll be on Christmas break..not that I'm counting down the days or anything. ;)
During my lovely week off I did enjoy spending time with my littles, lounging around the house, finishing some little mini-units..and all around relaxing and enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends.
I hope y'all did too! Y'all deserve it!
 
On another note...I'm one of many teachers having an awesome sale at my TpT store.
 
{Thanks Ashley for the super cute button!}
 
Here are just a few things you can find at my 'lil store.
{Click the pictures..to check them out.}
 
This is just a 'lil sample of some of the products I have created...everything in my store will be 20% off  and with the code CMT12 you can get an extra 10% off...I hope y'all get your shop on because the sale ends Tuesday!
 
For my lovely followers on TN...my little TN shop will also be on sale until Monday.
Okay...I'm off to load my cart with some amazing goodies I've been eyeing...happy shopping! 
 


4 comments:

Teaching Joys said...

I love all of your new short vowel word work packs!

teaching.joys@cox.net

Teaching Joys

Teaching Joys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Howbert said...

Yes. I'm on countdown till Christmas break, too!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

I absolutely LOVE your stuff - I'd buy up your whole store if i could!!