Friday, November 16, 2012

A Feast of Thanks

I love Thanksgiving..the turkey, the dressing, the family time and football games..it's a special time around our home..one in which we do remember how blessed we really are..and for that I am oh so thankful.
This year..I decided to create a little mini-unit for my little firsties..one that would engage them and teach them all about the First Thanksgiving. Here's a little preview of what's included:
adorable graphics by the one and only Ashley Hughes
 
A Feast of Thanks {A Thanksgiving Day Mini-Unit} is full of graphic organizers, a Thanksgiving vocabulary/word wall, 2 literacy centers, A Thanksgiving Day Mini-Book...and much more!
If you're interested in purchasing it...you can find it at my TpT store..it's on sale for $2.50 for the first 36 hours..after which it will go back to it's original $4.99 price. I hope you take advantage!
As always..the first 2 people to comment will get this little ditty for free..don't forget to leave your email addy.
Until next time...keep calm and gobble on! ;)


12 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Wow! Looks great...lots of fantastic ideas!

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

That was supposed to say these Thanksgiving goodies. Sorry!

Reecej@k12tn.net

Janet said...

I meant to say I would love these Thanksgiving goodies. Reecej@k12tn.net

Meridith said...

This is adorable as always! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Mjhalbardier@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Very Cute!!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Mrs. Wheeler said...

LOVE your stuff, girl! Esp the mini-books that you've been making! Keep it up!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Sarah said...

I love this unit! You are so very creative! :D
This is random but do you do an arctic animal unit? If so, stop by my blog..I've uploaded my first unit in my TN store and 3 people will get a chance to check it out for free! :D

Sarah
teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

Shawna said...

Hi Gladys,
This packet looks great! I was just stopping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Shawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

Kristin Wynegar said...

LOVE your blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

alarta spax said...

Family First believes property rights, free markets, voluntary arrangements and effective safety nets provide the best opportunity for Australia and Australians to prosper. A strong and prosperous nation builds up its infrastructure - roads, ports, power stations, airports and telecommunications with Family First.