Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hooray for Election Day!

I LOVE teaching about the election process!
In my classroom we actually hold mock elections in November...my class nominate two of their peers to run for Class President...and wow...do they go ALL OUT!
Super fun..and exciting!
Today I just finished a new little unit that is perfect for teaching about the voting process...it has tons of activities, graphic organizers, printables for a mock election...and tons more.
Here's a little preview...you can find it at my here at my TpT store.
At the moment it's on sale for $2.50...it'll go back to it's regular price tomorrow at midnight..hope you'll take advantage!
I'll be back tomorrow with a few things we've been doing in our classroom.
As always..the first two people to comment and leave their email addy will get this little unit for free! ;)
Until next time...toodles!


14 comments:

Andi said...

This looks awesome. Good Job!
~Andi
andi_monroe@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Love your work!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Lisa K said...

Bummer! Missed it by a hair. Looks like an amazing unit! :)

Ashley Sanderson said...

barely missed it!! :)

Ashley

ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com

looks great!

Heather said...

I missed it...but it looks great!

✞Heather
Swinging Through Second Grade
hdawntn@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

It looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks terrific!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Sarah Paul said...

Hooray! Just bought it and it looks fantastic. Thank you so much for such a great deal!!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Krista Wallden said...

I always love to see what you make with my clipart! Another amazing product!! Love LOVE it!

Lori Rosenberg said...

What a fun unit! Another stupendous product from Gladys! Thanks so much!
ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Jen Martin said...

I love the unit and I'm heading over to get it. I have some TPT credits and putting them to use. I also just started following you. Happy to find a great find!

Jen
Adventures in Mrs. Martin’s Room

PJ Jots said...

I love the forms! And...great price!

PS - You've been boo'ed for our fall link. Visit my blog at PJ Jots to join up in the link!

rebeccaseeley said...

Ahhh...we used this today and will finish up tomorrow and it's been so much fun!! My kids Are obsessed! Thanks so much!!

rebeccaseeley said...

Ahhh...we used this today and will finish up tomorrow and it's been so much fun!! My kids Are obsessed! Thanks so much!!