Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Safety

Hey y'all! 
Early Sunday morning...and I'm off to the softball fields to watch my baby compete in an all day tournament...it's going to be a loooong day! But I wouldn't have it any other way...I LOVE watching her play a sport that she truly loves. :)
Anywho...before I go I just wanted to let y'all know that I just uploaded my Boo to You! {A Halloween Safety Unit}..it'll be on sale for $2 for the first 24 hours..after that it'll go back up to it's original price of $3.50. Hope you take advantage! ;)
Here's a little sneak preview for you:
Off I go for a day of sunshine and joy! 
oh..I almost forgot..the first 2 people to leave a message and their email address..will get this little unit for free! 
okay...now I'm going...for real..toodles! 

11 comments:

christine said...

THis looks perfect for my kinders!
kcahcrim@comcast.net

teachermom said...

Looks like a great unit!

carolpeterbirch@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Wow!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Kristen said...

What a great idea!! I hope you have fun today :)

Jennifer said...

It looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Mrs. McHaffie said...

Love this!!! Too cute!

Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

Rachel Lamb said...

I love those graphics and borders! Where are the borders from...? I need some Christmas colors!
Rachel

~DeAnne~ said...

This looks awesome Gladys!! I hope your daughter did well in her tournaments! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Miss Lorentz said...

This is a great lesson that I never thought to teach my firsties!

I'd love to have it added to my Linky Party for everyone to see!!

Halloween Linky Party

Happy Halloween!

Bilingual Scrapbook said...

It looks amazing Gladys!
Alexa❤
http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Health and fitness said...

Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.