Sunday, October 7, 2012

Celebrating Christopher Columbus

Life has been C to the CRAZY, my lovelies!
Between parent/teacher conferences, having 3 children in 3 different schools..plus the littlest in daycare...you can just imagine how hectic my life can be..some days I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water..CRAZY I tell 'ya!
Anywho..I know my 'lil blog is getting the short end of the stick..I just hope you can hang with me a little while longer..I promise {cross my heart!} to be a better blogger..really, I do promise! Just don't leave me behind..I couldn't bear to have y'all leave me. ;)
In other news, I have just finished a little Christopher Columbus Mini-Unit..you can find it here at my TpT store.
I have included this little freebie for you..just download the preview at my store and you will find it there.
The first 5 people to leave a comment with their email address..will get the mini-unit for free. :)
But don't worry if you're a little late to the party..Celebrating Christopher Columbus {Literacy Activities for Little Learners} will be on sale for $1.50 for the rest of the day! That's 50% off the original price! Woohoo!
 
Okay..I'm off to spend my day grading papers, writing lesson plans, printing and laminating, and enjoying the fall weather with my sweet 'lil family. Didn't I tell you my life was crazy?! ;)
Have a happy Sunday!


15 comments:

Amber Leigh said...

Hello! Your unit looks fabulous! I'd love to use it :)

tisforteaching@tisforteaching.com

Kim said...

Hw adorable! This looks like a great unit!
Kim
rjandkj@msn.com

Lyndsi Martin said...

This unit looks wonderful! I'd love a copy :)

martin.1561@osu.edu

Mrs. Parker said...

You must be supermom.

Unit looks great.

learningwithmrsparker@gmail.com

Doodle Bugs said...

Fun! I'm ready to teach my littles on about Columbus!!
Kacey
Kacey@doodlebugspaper.com

thepolkadotowl said...

So cute!! :)

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

Looks super cute! Wish I could've been in the top 5!
cbwirfs@gmail.com

KWintuska said...

Wow! This looks adorable. Well done :)

Kate
katewintuska@insightbb.com

Jennifer said...

So cute!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Annie Moffatt said...

This looks AMAZING!!
The Moffatt Girls

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

SUper cute!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

this looks so cute!!! make me want to teach christopher columbus..lol

Brianne said...

This is soo cute!!
bl3982@yahoo.com

jojopig.com said...

thanks for the posts. good blog.

School Sparks Renee said...

Perfect for all of us living in Columbus, Ohio!! Thanks, Renee