Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sound Charts

Happy Sunday!
Stopping by really quick to let y'all know that I have just completed some Sound Charts , I'm super excited because these will be of incredible value to my 'lil firsties learning those oh so difficult sounds.
Here's a little preview of what's included:
Anywho...if you want to get your own copy...you can find them here on sale for $2. They'll go back up to their regular price at midnight...so take advantage! ;) As always the first 2 people to comment will get these charts for free...don't forget to leave your email addy.
 
 I'm off to spend my day watching this 'lil darling get her game on.
Have an awesome fall day!

14 comments:

Rachel said...

Love your units!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

ahhhh! It's me! It's me!
Nicole
rowdyinroom300@yahoo.com :))))
Love them Gladys!!

Meredith Gilbert said...

Love your stuff!
missgilbert01@gmail.com

Mrs. Richardson said...

These are SO cute! You did a great job with them! :)
Amanda
mrsrichardsonfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Kimberly Santana said...

Precious :) What font did you use for the sound pattern?

Kimberly
Click to get 31 bags for 31% OFF!!
The Learning Tree

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

These are super cute!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Sasha Marie said...

Super cute :)

- Sasha
The Autism Helper

Sarah Paul said...

Love these! Super cute Gladys! :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Jennifer said...

Very cute!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream
Win an iPad for your classroom

~DeAnne~ said...

Those are really cute!! AND--nothing beats an afternoon of watching your kids do something they love! :)

įƒ¦DeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Linden Barrick said...

Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award in my latest blog post. Your turn to pass it on! :)

Jenelle Gibney said...

I love your sound charts! I can't wait to use them with the younger children. I work in Afterschool and I can see these being used by all my students k-5!

I am your newest follower!! Come visit me over at www.AisforAfterschool.blogspot.com

-Jenelle

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

wait a minute...these are new?? Don't I have these?? lol...let me go check!!

mary lau said...

Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.