Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random Stuff

Yesterday I had to stay home with my littlest little..turns out that she got sick..and required extra cuddle time with mommy. Poor baby..bless her heart..she slept most of the day and ate very little. Hopefully today..she'll wake up feeling much better.
So while little was on the couch..sleeping..I remembered some photos I took of some random classroom happenings..here they are in no specific order.
We've been using our math manipulatives and math tubs a lot..at the end of our math time..I usually give my kiddidles a few minutes of free exploration..I can see some learning going on..can you?
We started our poetry journals..last week..and this is how we usually decorate the cover of our journals..stickers make my firsties happy! I forgot to take a picture of our first two poems..dang it! But maybe next week..if I remember to take pics..I'll write a post on how we do poetry journals in our classroom.
 
I don't think I've shown you a picture of our outside bulletin board..this is what it looks like..at the moment it has flower poms amongst the leaves, giving it a 3D effect..love it! I plan on changing it according to the seasons..or holidays..but it'll be up there all year long..hopefully.
 I had to take a picture of my teamies focus wall..she used my supplemental unit for Journeys, Lesson 1{What is a Pal}...doesn't it look great?! Thanks, Gloria!
At the very top you get a glimpse of the Black and White Alphabet and Number Cards..that I have for sale in my TpT store, you can also find them here at my TN shop.
 
That's it for this week's randomness..I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


5 comments:

Kendra said...

Hope your littlest little gets better!! :) Can't wait to see your new TPT things and I'm still excited to see the amazing things I picked out when I won last month. Will you email those to me or should I check my TPT store?
Love your blog!
Kendra

Miss Squirrels said...

Cuddle time is the best- too bad it's often when they are feeling the worst- hope all is well soon-
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Amanda Hagaman said...

I just love your blog :) I can't wait to hear how you use poetry journals in your class. I've started poetry journals this year for the first time and would love some good ideas!

Amanda

Let's Get Fancy in First

mrsams27 said...

In the Royal Fashion Online Shop you will find shoes,
handbags, purses, jewelry and scarve
High Heels Online

mrsams27 said...

In the Royal Fashion Online Shop you will find shoes,
handbags, purses, jewelry and scarve
High Heels Online