Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WILW

Hey y'all!
It's been quite a while since I've linked up with Jamie for a WILW.
Life and summer have kept me very busy...pheeww!
Still..I knew today I had to make time for it...so here's what I'm loving this beautiful Wednesday evening...
I'm loving the cute products I received from MPM School Supplies...I love that it's a family owned business, I love their low prices, I love their friendly service, I love how easy it is to navigate their website, and I love their fast shipping! LOVE! Totally recommend it to anyone still shopping for their classroom. ;)
Here's what I recieved...
a seasonal tree for my outside bulletin board
some cute little owls
cute border
dots
 and some colorful bordette.
Can you guess my classroom theme? ;)

I'm loving these Pinterest finds...for my classroom
aren't they cute?!

Today was short and sweet...so what are you loving today?



9 comments:

S. Simpson said...

I am loving your book bunting. Tara from 4th Grade Frolics had one too, now I'm even more excited to make one for my classroom.

I have been a LOOOOOONG time stalker and I am happy to say that today I have OFFICIALLY become a follower. Thanks for always sharing such great ideas.
✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Heather's Heart said...

I am loving all of your bright colors. The tissue paper pom poms are awesome. Thank you for sharing...I always love to see what other bloggers are up to! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Room 114 said...

Thanks for introducing me to MPM. It looks like they have amazing products and even better prices!

Lisa

Stories from Room 114

Heather Arbuckle said...

I am LOVING that picture of the book cover printables (or even the book jackets) hanging up along the window. What a cute idea! Just found your blog, and am loving it too! :) haha thanks for sharing!! :)

Heather
Sensational Seconds

Ms.Mac said...

I really like your blog. I have the owl writing pad and the name plates that match them. I liked them so much I brought several packs abroad with me. I laminated the individual sheets from the pad to use as name display outside my classroom.

Julie Marciniak said...

I LOVE the tissue balls to hang from the ceiling! LOL! Not sure if that is the correct name but they are too stinkin cute!
Have a happy school year!

Julie

Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

taotao said...

Jimmy Choo Bridal Shoes Series

jimmy choo Sandals
jimmy choo wedding heels
jimmy choo Sandals Champagne
jimmy choo heels
Jimmy Choo Wedges
Jimmy Choo Flats
Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.


chanel Purse and chanel handbags

Welcome to our [url href="http://www.chanel-com.com"]chanel America Shoes[/url]Store Online.
Chanel Shoulder Bags
Chanel Classic Bags
Chanel Bubble Bags
chanel Classic handbags
coco chanel
Chanel Belt Red
Chanel Shoulder Bags Black
chanel maxi bag

roger vivier said...

Roger Vivier
Roger Vivier Shoes
Roger Vivier Online Store
Roger Vivier Outlet
Roger Vivier Pumps
Roger Vivier Heels
Roger Vivier Online
red shoes pumps
rodger vivier
roger vivier

visachris322 said...

Louis Vuitton Canada Now Rises Abruptly In Louis Vuitton Outlet,And It Known To All Over The World. ,share with you friends at http://www.louisvuittonoutletwebsite.ca/