Thursday, August 16, 2012

My TpT Haul!

I was soooo excited for the BTS TpT sale...that I may have gone a little overboard...shhhh...don't  tell hubby...ok?!
Here are just a few of the items I was totally smitten with...take a look. ;)
Hadar's Kicking Off a Great Year is perfect for our beginning of the year goals.
Alisha's Flavor of the Week is uber cute! But then again..everything that girl creates is awesome!
Erica's Classroom Library Labels  will make labeling my library easy peasy..lemon squeezy! Thanks, Erica!
Amy's Beginning of the Year Math Activities has saved me so much time in planning my 1st week of school math activies. They're sooo cute!
Reagan's Rainbow Name-bow is a perfect 1st week of school activity.

I also bought some clipart and frames...that I can't wait to use.
Krista's clipart is adorable!
How cute are those zombies?!
And finally...I love these doodle frames from Teaching in a Small Town.
So that's it...what did you purchase at the big sale?
Don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin'!

8 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Love all your finds! Can't wait to see what you come up with using that adorable Halloween clip art!!

Reagan Tunstall said...

I got the adorable frames too! Can't wait to get busy using them!

Thanks so much for the shout out!

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for the shout out! I bought the frames, too!

Amy J said...

OK...now I'm going to have to go back for more clipart and frames. I've never seen cuter zombies!! :) Love your blog!

http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

Krista Wallden said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out for my clipart! I'm so excited to see what you make with them. Great other finds too! I might be shopping again!

http://thecreativechalkboard.blogspot.com

Lovin' My Firsties said...

I love all the things you bought! I bought a ton of stuff too! Your Halloween clip art is adorable. Thinking I might need to add it to my wish list. :)

Embossed Graphics said...

Thanks for sharing this post, I really liked this post of yours.

Mrs. Cupcake said...

Those Zombie Party graphics are too cute!!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher