Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Classroom Sneak Peek

Hey y'all..I hope everyone is having a wonderful week..today marked day 2 of staff development..and let me tell 'ya..it has been ex.haus.ting! I got home..played with my littles, watched tv, and slept for an hour..it was absolute bliss! ;) Oh summer days..how I miss you so!
Okay..so my room is coming along..slowly but surely..here's a little sneak peek for your viewing pleasure..let me know what you think! :)
Dots on Chocolate Calendar from Creative Teaching Press.
My cute little reading owl in the class library.
Tree made by my sweet daughter.
Love those dots!
New alphabet...I'm obsessed with chevron!
Signs above my tables..thanks Nicole for the cute owl labels. :)
And of course I can't forget my two beautiful, little helpers..love those girlies!
I'll be back later in the week for a full classroom reveal and a Dots on Chocolate giveaway!

11 comments:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Looks awesome so far! I love the table number idea!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Kelly Hall said...

Love how you combined owls, dots and paisley...great color scheme!

Kimberly Santana said...

Gladys, I love the colors- can't wait to see more!! Have a great week.

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Jenny Zuniga @ Teacher and a Mom said...

Love it! I recognize the owls from School Girl Style. I have them too :-)

Jenny
Teacher and a Mom

Room 114 said...

Loving your classroom. Did you make or buy the banner on your word wall? I'm looking to do something similar.

Lisa

Stories from Room 114

Lisa R. said...

I absolutely love this Gladys!!! I love the owl holding the Clifford book. It is so cute!! I am crazy about the chevron too! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Miss Squirrels said...

Oh my goodness- class is great- and you look amazing as well!
Staci

my classroom is my runway said...

Love it! The colors look great! I am a new follower, but from seeing your classroom, I have a feeling I will be visiting your blog a lot.

my classroom is my runway

Kelli said...

oh my goodness- I love your room! love the colors and polka dots! your students are so lucky to have you!

Kelli
Tales From a Traveling Teacher

Nicole said...

Your girls are beautiful!! Thanks for the shout out! Your room is looking great!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Lindsey Roseboom said...

Wow, what a cute theme! I love what you did with the owls and book covers.

I am giving away an organizer you could use for centers. Come stop by for your chance to win! :)

Lindsey
Fantastic First Grade Friends