Sunday, July 29, 2012

Classroom Awards for the Entire Year!

Hey y'all!
I'm just dropping by to let you know about a 'lil product I just finished...
awards for the entire year!
I love giving these to my little firsties on Fridays or on special days...the 1st day of school, the day they lose a tooth...or even when they take excellent care of our classroom pet. It's amazing what a little certificate does for their self-esteem!
Here's a preview of what's included...please keep in mind...that I did not include all the awards in the preview...there's a total of 16 in both color and black and white...for those of us trying to conserve our color ink a little while longer. ;) 
You can get these..at my little TpT store for the low price of $1.50 (this will be for a limited time)..until midnight..perhaps? After...you will be able to purchase them at the regular price of $3.
Anywho...you know the drill...the 1st two people to comment will get them free of charge! Please leave your email addy in your comment...so that I can send them to you asap. :)
Have a great Sunday...I'll be home cutting all the things I laminated yesterday.

I'll leave you with a sneak peak at my classroom decor this year...I'm so excited about it...I'm in love with the colors!
What do you think? Do you love it too?!
Do you have a theme in your classroom...or are you like me...and just have a color scheme? 
Until next time...toodles!


21 comments:

Amy Holt said...

These are super cute. Great Job!

Amy Holt
feelingfroggy2001@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I would love these!

yeehawteachingintexas@gmail.com

~DeAnne~ said...

These are so cute-----and I'm not one of the first two---DRATS!! :)

lovetwoteach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Plum said...

These are great awards -- such a wonderful idea! The sight of the laminated trim might give me nightmares... I still haven't finished cutting mine I got laminated a month ago!

Sarah
There's No Place Like Second Grade

The Grade Three Jamboree Hannah Jackson said...

These are so cute! I wish I could've seen it about 20 minutes ago, but oh well. I love you're blog and I'm your newest follower! Come check out The Grade Three Jamboree for freebies and fun classroom ideas!

Follow back :)

Hannah

The Grade Three Jamboree

Mrs. Cupcake said...

These are adorable!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Nicole said...

Cute awards!! I'm a color scheme kind of gal, too! Although...I seem to be collecting more and more owls over time... ;)
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Courtney said...

I love the awards and your color scheme! I've been cutting things out today too.

Swimming into Second

mollymm77 said...

I love these awards! What a creative idea.
Shining and Sparkling in First Grade

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Great product! I like your new color scheme, too! Very cute!

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Jennifer said...

Your awards looks so cute!! I like your new color scheme too!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream
Win an iPad for your classroom

Krista Wallden said...

I love the awards and that you can use them all year long! I like your colors too! This year I am changing from a monkey/jungle theme to more of a color scheme: zebra print, lime green and bright blue!

Carrie G. said...

Love them - wish I would have seen this post earlier!

Karen said...

Love your color scheme! I am using the same pattern as you, except I am using the turquoise and dots! Good taste! Your awards are super cute too!

Heather's Heart said...

Those are super duper cute! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Miss Trayers said...

I love the color scheme! :)

NotJustChild'sPlay

Michelle at Owls are a Hoot! said...

I love your color theme! One question, do you really teach in heels? I tried it for ONE day. Ended up investing in cute flats. By the way, because you are so awesome, I nominated you for two awards (The Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog). Hope you will pick them up by visiting my blog.

Michelle
http://owlsareahoot.blogspot.com/

A Teacher Without a Class said...

I love the color scheme! So fun!

Lauren said...

Precious awards!! I'm new to blogging and am glad I found yours! Check mine out :)

2nd Grade Teacher
The Sweetest Thing

Miss.Kay said...

I love the awards and your ideas! I am getting together some great math ideas please check mine out!
http://appleformisskay.blogspot.com/