Friday, July 20, 2012

BTS Goodies!

I love Target's Dollar Spot and Dollar Tree as much as the teacher blogger next door. :)
But have you seen the new, and totally fabulous goodies that Walmart is now carrying in their stores across our nation? Total awesomeness, I tell 'ya!
The nice people over at CraftProjectIdeas.com were gracious enough to send me a box full of these uber cute products.
Okay..I know that was picture overload..but aren't these 'lil goodies fantabulous?!
I can't wait to use these items in my classroom this fall! Okay..maybe I can wait just a bit more..you know what I mean..summer seems to be flying by...anyway...
I'm going to be visiting my local Walmart..to find a few more things..I'm thinking BTS gifts for my coworkers..in a cute, little basket..with some polkadot ribbon..okay..I think I've been browsing Pinterest way too much! ;)
If you haven't done your BTS shopping yet..I would recommend going by Walmart and picking up some of these little goodies...at .88 cents they are a fantastic buy!
You can find CraftProjectIdeas at these links too.
Facebook        Twitter        YouTube        Pinterest

I'm linking up with Mrs. Santana over at The Learning Tree.

20 comments:

Allison said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures! These look great. Looks like I am making a trip to Walmart tomorrow!

Elisabeth said...

All of these items look great! I need to head to Wal-Mart! :)

Elisabeth
www.missdelk.blogspot.com

Mrs. Wathen said...

Thanks for sharing! I am doing an apple theme this year and I am heading back to see if my Walmart has gotten more in:)

I would love for you to stop by and check out my birthday giveaway.

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Kathy said...

Looks like you hit the JACKPOT!

Kathy
First Grade a la Carte

Mrs. Livers said...

I stocked up last week! My favorite was the mini composition books!!

Lisa R. said...

Wow! You received some amazing items! I think I need to head back to Walmart & buy some more after seeing these pictures! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Claire Austelle said...

I saw these at my local Walmart! I was so mad that I'd already been to our local parent-teacher store. In my Walmart, they also had a blue background with rainbow polka dots border. A great find if your room is primary color themed.

Claire

2nd Grade Teacher and Life Long Learner said...

GREAT FINDS! I hoping to find great deals too in my neck of the woods :>) (especially the speech bubbles)
Check out my Blog if you have not done so already! SMILES!

Ms. Rachel said...

Look at all the good stufff!!!!!

Cristy Wagner said...

I bought some of those goodies this week! They are so cute and for 88 cents you can't beat it! Enjoy the remainder of your summer break.
Cristy
www.krazy4kinders.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Had no idea Walmart was jumping on the teacher train! Awesome! Thanks for the heads up on this... I just started my back to school shopping. Guess I'm not done yet!

Amanda
Reaching for the TOP!

amandapreece said...

Love it! I wore out the Target where I was this week at a conference...I could kiss whoever created the Dollar Spot! :)

Kimberly Santana said...

Great post... you should like this up with my Frugal Finds linky party :)

http://the-learningtree.blogspot.com/2012/07/brown-paper-packages.html

Hope you're enjoying your summer!!
Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Miss DeCarbo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Gladys! :) LOVE all the things you found shopping!! :)

Sugar and Spice

Jena Snowden said...

OMG GIRL! I just checked my email and had the little notification from TPT that you had posted a new product. Black and white alphabet cards were on my to do list. What a mind reader you are! :) Are they full page size?

Thanks!
Jena

Kate said...

Oooo! I didn't know that Walmat had these products. Thanks for sharing!

☼ Kate
To The Square Inch

Morgan Blair said...

I just recently posted the .88 cent goodies I found at wal mart the other day as well! So glad you are enjoying these great deals too!

Hilary Lewis said...

I absolutely love Target! I haven't been over there yet this summer! Looks like I need to head on over!
Thanks for sharing!

Hilary
Rockin' Teacher Materials

Miss A said...

After seeing this post I went to Walmart and picked up some goodies for my classroom too. Spent $55 on classroom stuff, amazing how fast it all adds up! :)

Room 114 said...

I don't usually shop at Walmart, but after reading your post, I'll be heading there this week!

Lisa

Stories from Room 114