Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Book Worm

Hey y'all!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!
So..I know I've been a little out of the loop in blogland..but I do have a good excuse..or at lease I think it is.
I know that I've mentioned before that I LOVE to read..I was the kid that got in trouble for staying up late reading under the covers with a flashlight..I still do that..except there's no need for a flashlight when I use my Nook..love that little thing!
Anywho..the reason I've been a little absent..is because I've been doing tons of reading..my favorite genre has to be YA fiction...love it! And well, except for 50 Shades of Grey, that's mostly what I've been reading this summer..it's been so much fun to finally get caught up in some leisure reading.
Here's what I've read so far:
Here are the books that are on my night stand waiting to be read.
Ok..so now that you know what I've been doing with my summer..off I go to do my night reading...under the covers..with a light. ;)

10 comments:

Miss Foote said...

I love reading too! I have read a book a day since school got out! How is this happening. Thanks for sharing your books. I added the ones I haven't read to my "to read" list.

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Miss Nguyen's Class said...

I am in LOVE with Fifty Shades of Grey. I read all three books in two days and even stayed up for 24 hours just to finish reading them. I am rereading it, that's how addicted I am. Makes me sad when it was over :(

Heather's Heart said...

I love reading but don't read much during the school year because I will stay up all night to finish a book. During the summer, I devour books. I love relaxing with a book at my sister's pool. =)

Have you read Same Kind of Different as Me? If not, add it to your list. I think you will LOVE it. =)

Blessings,

Heather
Heather's Heart

Kim said...

I am so with you! Love YA books. I am reading Pandemonium right now, it's pretty good. The Fault in Our Stars was pretty amazing, and I have Before I Fall next on my list.

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I'm so jealous! I love to read but have found that blogging has ruined it for me! I spen all my free time on the darn computer. When i try to read at the pool I fall asleep. Glad you are enjoying your time off. Good for you with all the reading! So awesome!!

Megan
www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Ooooh thanks for the recommendations! I'm always looking for new books to read! My husband teases me about being a nerd and reading all the time :) I just don't have time during school so I have to make up for it in the summer!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Rikki said...

I love hearing about a new good book to read. Thanks for the suggestions!
ą®Rikki
The Hive

S. Simpson said...

WOW you have been really busy. What a fun reason to be MIA but I'm glad to see you back. Thanks for all of the book suggestions.

✰ Stacy

Simpson Superstars

Jill said...

I love John Green and I've been looking for The Fault in Our Stars at the library! But it's never there. I should put a hold on it because I've heard good things!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Literacy Teacher said...

I just finished Pandemoniun - LOVED IT! I cant believe I have to wait for the third book now!