Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer School...and TVHC!

Hey y'all! Just dropping by to let you know that I'm still here...busy teaching summer school...PTL for friends like Alisha that create the cutest stuff and then sends it my way! Have you seen her new units, yet?! They are truly making summer school a lot more fun!
My firsties...are mesmerized by all this goodness!
I should also mention...that my firsties aren't the only ones lovin' on Alisha's units...
this little cutie..had a hard time letting go of TVHC activities..I actually had to sneak them out in the morning...sorry kiddo! ;)
Not to worry..my bbf came to her rescue and created a set of letters and numbers just for her..she even has her name on a card..she loves it! Thanks Alisha!
my princess being silly with her new cards...
aren't these cute?!
pretending to sleep..'lil stinker!

I'll be back later in the week...until then...toodles!


15 comments:

Nicole said...

She's so cute!! My little girl is the SAME way! She's always all over my stuff! She'll ask me to print out some for her! ha!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Alisha said...

aww, thanks friend! Love that little sweetie pie! Even if you say she is a pill:) I was a pill growing up, too! Some may still say I am!:)

Liketohike said...

I'm moving from 7th/8th to 1st grade this year (eeeek!), and I'm doing a big blog browse this afternoon. Just had to say my little girl (now 2.5) had that cute hedgehog shirt last summer, so fun!

Lisa R. said...

What a CUTIE!! I saw Alisha's unit too & fell in love with it! Hope summer school is going well. :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

A Teacher Without a Class said...

Maybe she is resting after eating all the food! I love your ideas--I hope to use them someday. I would love for you to stop by my place.

ateacherwithoutaclass.com

Primary Paradise said...

She's a cutie. Love the units, they are awesome.
Tammy
primaryparadise.blogspot

Amanda said...

I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to check out my blog -

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

Elizabeth said...

That's just a cute picture :)

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Mrs. Dwyer said...

You've got quite the little cutie on your hands! Thanks for linking up!

~Tanya
Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

Jenna said...

She is TOO cute!!
Come visit me PLEAAAASE!!! lol

Jenna
Just diving In

Katie said...

haha those pictures are too cute!!! Your blog is awesome. I love the name.... and I wish I could wear high heels to teach! haha. I would break an ankle if I tried. I'm your newest follower :)

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Reagan Tunstall said...

oh my goodness the cuteness. From the girls to the teaching stuff. It is just adorable!!!

Kimberly Santana said...

She is adorable :) I love that lil caterpillar too so I can't blame her!

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Sarah Paul said...

She is SO cute! She totally fooled me with the pretend sleeping in that picture. :) My son Shawn just started trying that. He'll say he "took his nap" in the car so he doesn't have to take one at home. 1 minute of fake eye closing doesn't quite cut it. Ha!
Hope you're enjoying your summer. Don't work too hard!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Kelli Eddleblute said...

Loving the name of your blog! I am glad I found yours!

Anywho, I am new to the blogging world, and I just opened my blog and TpT store this week! I could use all the help possible to get some followers and linked up in other blogger’s favorites! Check out my blog and let me know what you think and I would love some suggestions!
Spotted in First Grade
Thanks, Kelli