Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WILW

It's been a while since I've linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday..and I'm so glad to be back into the routine. ;)
This is what I'm loving on this beautiful day...
I'm loving that there are only 5 days of school left...my sweet, sweet summer is just around the corner. 

I'm loving this sweet card my sweet girl made for me...love her!
I'm loving the beautiful weather outside, but missing one of my favorite flowers...so glad to have these on my iPhone..looking at them makes me happy. ;)

I'm loving these beautiful Pinterest finds:

Can you tell I'm ready for summer? 

Don't forget to link up with Jamie for WILW...so fun!

So what are you loving today? 

Oh...and don't forget to go and enter this amazing giveaway for a chance to win a HearALL Assessment Recorder from Learning Resources

That's all for today...until next time...toodles!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that white dress! It speaks summer!!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Alisha said...

That dress is adorable!!! But I have to quit eating ice cream to make that look good! I am loving SUMMER! And my new baby cousin Hensleigh!

Rachel Seymour said...

I LOVE that dress and those shoes!! So cute!

We have 5 days left too! Woo hoo! :)

Rachel
A-B-Seymour

Sarah Paul said...

I've missed your WILW posts! That dress is so cute! It was actually your WILW posts that introduced me to pinterest and now I'm an addict! :)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Mrs. Reimann said...

I love the card! The outfits are awesome.

Lorena
Little Treasures

School Sparks Renee said...

Great picture of the flowers! I love the warm weather, with just a slight breeze to make it comfortable!! Renee

Sejten said...

with this You will be ready for summer:) http://www.ekstraszpilki.pl/703/Szpilka_i_morze

Heather's Heart said...

Being a Texas girl I love the bluebonnets! =)

That dress is adorable and I love the shell wreath!


Heather
Heather's Heart

Kristie Chavis said...

How cute is your blog!? Check out mine.
www.learningwithmrschavis.blogspot.com