Sunday, May 20, 2012

School Days {A Memory Book}

Just a short post to let y'all know that I just uploaded my School Days {A Memory Book for Little Learners} to  my TpT store...it will be on sale for $1.50 until tomorrow at midnight. 
Here's a little preview of what you can find inside: 
I hope it's not too late for all of you to enjoy with your little ones. I know that I'm going to be using it during the last days of school in an attempt to control the craziness...and create a keepsake too! ;)

You know the drill...the first two people to leave me a comment stating their favorite summer activity will get this free..mine is reading..I can't wait to start my summer reading list..I'll try to include a professional book in there...but no promises. ;)
Until next time...toodles! 

14 comments:

ashleythurston said...

Would love this
Ashley.e.thurston@gmail.com

ashleythurston said...

Yaya I've been so lucky today as yesterday!!!! You've made by en of the year alittle bit sweeter!!!!!

Kristina Grant said...

I love sunbathing!! Can't wait!! ;)

ashleythurston said...

Fav summer activity is pool for sure and crafting

Kristina Grant said...

kagrant17@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

So cute!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Sandra said...

I'm right there with ya on reading!!! I can't wait!

Sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Oh boo! I'm going to have to snatch this up! I've got mine in order for this year, but I love it for next!
Nicole
Rowdy in Room 300

Mrs.LaSota's Blog said...

Bummer! I'm too late!

It does look darling. I already have items booked for my 8 days left. I wil have to add it to my wishlist for next year.

Enjoy the few days left!!!!!

Heather at Teach It Today! said...

Looks cute! I may need it since we have nine days (who's counting?) left of school. Thanks for sharing!

Have you received the One Lovely Blog Award? If not, I would love to pass it on to you! Visit my blog for details and let me know if you would like me to add you to my list. I think your blog deserves it!

Heather at TeachItToday

Miss DeCarbo said...

This looks great! :)

Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Jessica Stanford said...

Love your blog and just became your newest follower! Hope to have you stop by.

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
My TpT Store

Belu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate said...

What an awesome project! I shared it with a bunch of my coworkers. I'm posting a giveaway in the soon, make sure you follow my site so you can enter!

Kate