Friday, May 4, 2012

Once Upon a Time {the Math Pack}

Hey ya'll! 
My firsties and I are knee deep in our fairy tales unit..we LOVE it! So I thought it would be incredibly cool to have my math centers coordinate with it too..don't 'ya think so too?
I'm sure my kids are going to go bonkers when they see them on Monday. 
Here's a little preview:
You can find the unit at my 'lil TpT store...just click here or the picture if you're interested in purchasing it. Once Upon a Time {the Math Pack} is on sale for $2 right now..it will be this price for 24 hours..after that it will go back to its regular price of $3.50. So get your shop on and take advantage! ;)
As always the first 2 night owls to comment will receive this unit..free of charge! Just don't forget to leave me your correct email address. 
I'll be back tomorrow with an important announcement...until then toodles!

10 comments:

loularkin said...

This looks great!
loularkin@comcast.net

Miss Squirrels said...

I love your centers!!!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

California Natives said...

Aww...was 1 person too late! I love your stuff too though!
poole_ta@Yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

School Sparks Renee said...

I agree - the kids will love this! Renee

travelingteacher said...

wow-you make some cute stuff!! Your kids are very lucky!

Kelli

Tales From a Traveling Teacher

Jena Snowden said...

We are doing fairy tales the week after next. Headed over to TPT right now!

Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden

Mrs. Gaither said...

I am having a linky party for the sale at Teacher Notebook. Swing over and link up so others can click on your store and shop for goodies!

Barb
meet me at the zoo...
kinderzoo

Heather at Teach It Today! said...

I love this! You make great stuff!

Heather
Http://teachittoday.blogspot.com

Belu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.