Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi all! 
thanks Nicole for the precious graphic!

I hope all the mommies out there are having a wonderful day! 
I know I am..thanks to my amazing little family. ;)
So in honor of this day...I'll be holding a flash sale...at my 'lil TpT Store...everything will be marked down to $2.50 or less until midnight...enjoy!

Stop by tomorrow to enter a fabulous giveaway..you might be the winner of this awesome product. 
I'll leave you with a pic of my littlest little..and I. 

Until next time...toodles!

8 comments:

School Sparks Renee said...

Gladys, your daughter is adorable! Glad you had a great Mother's Day, Renee

Miss Pham :] said...

Hi Gladys! I am your newest follower yay ;]. You and your daughter look beautiful! I just bought some of your activities and I plan on using them when I student teach in the fall can't wait! ;]

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

aw - that is a great picture of you two!!

Jena Snowden said...

Love that picture! I just had to come by and tell you that we started our, I mean YOUR, fairy tale unit and it is going fabulously! You thought of everything. I got the math pack too and it is just as wonderful! Great job! I should probably just write a post about it as much as I am typing here! :) Thanks for your great products.

Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden

Miss DeCarbo said...

That picture is just precious! :)

Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Mrs. Franks said...

I love the picture! My girls are not littles anymore although I still want them to be. My oldest will be getting married in October. If you have not already been awarded, I am offering you the One Lovely Blog award. Come to my blog and grab the details and follow me. I am your newest follower!
Diane
Enchanted Tales of Elementary School
http://enchantedtalesofelementaryschool.blospot.com

Belu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EmBellish said...

I agree - you and your daughter are so beautiful! And I Love all the stuff you create!

Emily
Tangled with Teaching