Saturday, April 28, 2012

Out of this World {a Space Unit}

Remember yesterday I posted that I was almost done with my space unit?
Well...I'm done!

And here is a little preview....
74 pages of out of this world fun!
If you see what you like...and you're interested in it...you can find it at my 'lil TpT store.
It's on sale for $2.99 for the first 24 hours...after that it'll go up to $5.50...so take advantage while you can! 
As always the first 2 night owls...will get this little unit free of charge...just leave a comment and don't forget to include your email addy..so I can send it asap. 

Hope y'all have a great evening!

11 comments:

aes17 said...

It looks awesome! Great work!

asponn@evdio.org

Jennifer said...

Looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Brittany Kielar said...

Super cute space unit! I'll be checking this out at TPT! It looks great!

Brittany
Kielarbn@pba.edu

loularkin said...

It looks great! Wish I had been quicker.

Sandra said...

It looks so cute! I will definitely check it out! I love all of your stuff!!!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Sarah Paul said...

This looks fantastic Gladys!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks great!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

funMOteacher said...

How fun! You do such great work!

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

your link doesn't take you to your store...just to TpT :)

School Sparks Renee said...

This looks fabulous! Renee

Belu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.