Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

Hey y'all!
Just a little short post to let 'ya know that Once Upon a Time...a Fairy Tales Unit is ready to go! This 72 page unit is jam-packed with fun and magical activities! I just finished uploading it to my TpT store..and since I wasn't able to upload it in time for the Tax Break Sale..it is now on sale for $2.50..but only for 24 hrs...after that it will go back to its regular price of $5.50. So I recommend you go by my 'lil store and grab it while it's still on sale! 
As always..the first two night owls to leave a comment with their email addy...will get this unit free of charge!

On another note..I'm delighted to have been contacted by Learning Resources to review some of their products...one of which is this little lovely...
So please come back and visit..this weekend..because there's going to be an amazing giveaway!
Until next time, toodles!

P.S. I'm uploading the unit to my new TN shop soon...;)

13 comments:

ashleythurston said...

Would love this
Ashley.e.thurston@gmail.com

Miss Squirrels said...

I love it!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Mr. Jones said...

When I saw the title "Once Upon a Time" I couldn't resist looking. Sad to see that I was comment 3.

Mike
First Upon A Time
firstuponatime@gmail.com

Runmissnelsonsgotthecamera said...

I love it! Just purchased.

Hannah said...

Love it! Just put it on my TPT wishlist :)

~Hannah

~brookeb~ said...

Purchased, downloaded and ready to print (and laminate....boy I hate laminating).
Thanks :)
Brooke
Teachable Moments

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks great!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

School Sparks Renee said...

A fabulous and fun unit. Renee

Mrs. Browning said...

So stinkin' cute! Did u by chance get my email last week?

EmBellish said...

This is FANTASTIC. I love it. I'm teaching a Fairy Tale summer school class, and this will be SO perfect. Just purchased! Thank you!

Emily
check out my blog!
Tangled with Teaching

Mrs. Nunley said...

LOVE your fairy tale unit! I just purchased it and can't wait to use the activities in my classroom!
-Megan

First Grade Magic

Krogers Kindergarten said...

This is just too cute!!

Miss DeCarbo said...

This looks awesome!

Second Grade Sugar and Spice