Monday, April 9, 2012

Miscellaneous {and a new unit!}

Hi lovely friends! 
I had a wonderful Easter Sunday yesterday...it was a lovely time spent with family. 
I hope y'all had a great time too. 
This post is full of miscellaneous stuff...thus the title. ;) 
So hang on..and let me take 'ya for a ride. Ha!

I've been having way too much fun with the Instagram app on my iPhone 4s..and here's the proof. 



Love how this app..makes pictures look so pretty!
Don't you think?

Okay..so today is the last day of my fabulous 4 day weekend..that means we are in for the long haul starting tomorrow...no more breaks..until May 31st! Ugghhh..so little time..yet summer seems so far away! 
Anyone else feel that way?
During my long weekend I decided to work on some Spring literacy centers for my firsties..and here is the fruit of my labor..lol!
It is 47 pages long of fun and engaging activities to help your students practice the skills they've been learning. 
You know the drill...the first 2 people to leave a comment with their email address will get this unit for free! 
But don't be too sad if you don't comment in time..because I've decided to put my Spring into Literacy Centers on sale for a $1 until midnight! After midnight they will go up to their regular price of $3.50. 
Hope you take advantage!

I'm off to do some laundry and catch up on some school work. 
Until next time, toodles!

19 comments:

Hannah said...

Your kids are the CUTEST!

~Hannah

hshirley@my.centenary.edu

Shelly220 said...

It looks like you had a great time! Your kids are adorable!

Michelle
mkinsella716@gmail.com

ashleythurston said...

Would love this.
Ashley.e.thurston@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Sarah Paul said...

What an amazing deal! This looks great!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Sarah Paul said...

You have a beautiful family too!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Lori Rosenberg said...

Very cute pictures! I love your spring unit. What a great price, too! Thanks!

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Ginger Snaps said...

I love this!!

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love the pictures!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Karla said...

Thanks for the Spring Unit! Looks amazing... and the price... well, the price is FANTABULOUS! Lol. Just curious will you also be making it in Spanish? Would love to purchase that one if you do!

-Karla
TeachinginSpanglish.blogspot.com

ashleythurston said...

I was bummed I was third but then so excited for your deal. Just bought it!!!
Thanks!

Kimberly Santana said...

I love the colors on your photos- what a cute lil family :)

You've been TAGGED! Come visit to play along!

Kimberly
The Learning Tree

Tickled Pink said...

Adorable pics! Glad you had a great day!!

Room 114 said...

I've been wanting to check out Instagram - love the pictures!

Come on over to Room 114 - we tagged you :)

Lisa

Stories from Room 114

Mr. Jones said...

Looks like a fun unit. I'll be checking it out!

Mike
First Upon A Time
firstuponatime@gmail.com

Cecelia said...

Your unit looks Fabulous! I tagged you at
http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/
Check it out


Cecelia

http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

Reagan Tunstall said...

aw sweet pictures Gladys!

Rachelle said...

ahhhh!!! I love the pictures and the packets!!!!!

-Rachelle
What The Teacher Wants

Sandra said...

This looks super cute!
Sandra
Classroom Companion