Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fact Families and a Birthday Sale!

Hey y'all! 
I hope everyone is enjoying their week...I'm out on Spring Break...so I am definitely enjoying some family time. ;)

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday...
and as a total surprise my handsome hubby gave me an Iphone 4s for my b-day gift...ohmygoodness! 
I.LOVE.IT!! 
I know, I know..I've been a Blackberry girl for so long...but sadly..it was time to let go..my BB and I were just not getting along anymore..our relationship was deteriorating, so I had to say goodbye..yes, it was a sad moment..but Mr. Spouse..made it all better when he gave me my birthday surprise..thanks, sweetie!

So in honor of my birthday..I am having a sale over at my TpT Store. Everything..and I mean everything is marked down to $2.00...including my new All in the Family {a Fact Families Mini-Unit}...yes I finally finished it...pheeww!
The sale will be a 24 hour sale...so I hope you take advantage and get your shop on! ;)
Here is a little preview...
Lots of fun goodies..for you and your kiddidles!

As always the first 2 night owls to leave me a comment about a possible mini-unit they would like to see in the works..will receive All in the Family {a Fact Families Mini-Unit} for FREE!

Also...don't forget to stop by my sweet friend Rebecca's blog to enter her It's Your Lucky Day Giveaway! She's giving away your choice of products from 4 different TpT stores..pretty awesome!
Until next time, toodles! 

11 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks great! I would love to see a mini unit on cvce words!!! That's what we are working on now!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I'd like to see a mini-unit on adding suffixes to both CVC and CVCe words. We have been working on that and it's tough for the kiddos!!

marvelousmultiagers@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I would love to see a mini-unit on sentence writing. My first-graders are still having a difficult time with that skill:)

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

I know I am late, but just wanted to comment:)

Dana said...

I love fact families! Look adorable! Mommydana805@gmail.com

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love the fact families!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jennifer said...

This looks great!! Happy Birthday!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Valerie said...

I moved on from my BB back in October and my hubby also got me the iPhone 4S! It was a sad moment between my BB and I but it didn't last long... lol

✿Valerie
Grow Up Learning
Grow Up Learning Facebook Page

scrappinbearcub said...

Your teaching sets are so cute, I wish I had the ability to know how to do this, what I mean is what software programs you use, I hhave special needs children who would benifit so much, and I have OCD and a cloud filled with so much ideas, unless it is drained out, I am only able to rely upon talented gifted for your kindness to allow us to see ideas from you and try and win, thanks, Ginny

Mrs. Poland said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Literacy Teacher said...

We are B-day buddies !!

Hope it was wonderful!!