Thursday, February 9, 2012

Teacher Feature Thursday :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!
I'm so excited to be featuring some fabulous blogs today! 

Randi is a sweet 1st grade teacher in North Carolina and the blogger over at:

Teach It With Class
Randi just recently got a blog makeover and her new button is precious...love that cute little bird!
Speaking of love...I also adore her classroom...the organization, the colors, and her love for owls..makes my heart pitter-patter! Those are some lucky kiddos she teaches..take a look for  yourself. 

Isn't her room adorbs?! 

Randi also loves to share freebies both on her blog and on her TpT store...these are just a few of my favorite. 
Make sure to go and visit Randi over at Teach It With Class...so you can grab those cute little freebies!
I also have to mention that she has a totally adorable unit just perfect for the month of February.
Too cute, huh?! 
Click here..to purchase it from her TpT store. 

Next, is Kelli the blogger over at Castles and Crayons. Kelli is a sweet 1st grade teacher in Birmingham, Alabama...she loves crafting, cinnamon rolls, monograms, life in the South, and all things PINK! Goodness gracious...I love all those things myself! 

Castles and Crayons

Kelli is the queen of organization...take a look at her fabulous classroom!
Isn't her room...precious!?! Makes me want to have a jungle theme in my classroom soon! Ha!

Kelli is one of those teachers that loves to share freebies with her followers...so hop on over to her blog to grab this Mystery Word Activity

Okay folks...that's it for this evening...remember to stop by Castles and Crayons and Teach It With Class    to learn more about these amazing teachers. 

I hope y'all are enjoying these Teacher Feature posts...remember if you want to have your own blog featured here on Teaching in High Heels..shoot me an email.

Until next time, toodles!

5 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Love both of their blogs!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Natalie said...

I love them both, too! I hadn't seen their classrooms, though....now I want a makeover!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Ms. T said...

Thanks! I have some new blogs to follow! :)

Second Grade Math Maniac

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Both of their blogs are FANTASTIC!!! I love finding hearing about new ones, THANK YOU! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Randi said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so sweet!


Randi @ Teach It With Class
My TPT Store
My Facebook Page