Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reading Graphic Organizers

Just a quick post to let y'all know that I have finally uploaded my Reading Graphic Organizers for Little Learners to my TpT store

It took me FOR.EVA to upload this evening...but it's finally there! 
It will be on sale for 50% off until midnight...along with my V-day stuff..so you might want to take a peek at that too! 

The first 2 people to leave a comment will receive this for free...just don't forget to leave your email address. 
Everyone enjoy the rest of your evening! 
Toodles!

11 comments:

Lori said...

Looks amazing!
luvyorkies@gmail.com

kimcollatos said...

I would love one kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

Mrs. Richling said...

Love it!!

Lisa
fsuteach81@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Looks great!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

rebecca sutton said...

Oh! I hope I win!! I love your products! Thanks so much!
Rebecca
Teaching First
rebasutton@gmail.com

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

These look awesome!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Alisha said...

Love, love, love these! Can't wait to use them in my classroom! Thanks bbff!

Lyndsey (a year of many firsts) said...

This looks wonderful! I'm constantly needing graphic organizers like this. Thank you for sharing!

Lyndsey
ayearofmanyfirsts.blogspot.com

First Grade Fanatics said...

Just bought it! Thanks Gladys!
-Leslie
http://firstgradefanatics.blogspot.com/

Ashley Sanderson said...

this is exactly what I'm looking for for my guided reading groups! thank you.

ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com

flyinghighinfirst.blogspot.com

Sarah Paul said...

Fabulous! I'm headed over to your store right now! :)


Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets