Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lucky Leprechauns Dolch Phrases

Hi y'all! 
Just a quick post to let 'ya know that I have finished my Lucky Leprechauns Dolch Phrasesyou can find them at my TpT store...I hope you take a looksy! My kiddos love using these flashcards to practice their fluency...they even time themselves..too cute and so much fun!
As always the first 2 people to comment will get these for free!
I'll be back tomorrow with my Teacher Feature Thursday that I missed this week. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their evening! 
Toodles!

9 comments:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

did I get it this time!? jenross10198@yahoo.com

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Jennifer said...

Love it!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

I know I missed but I imagine they are sooo cute! :)
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Melanie Conger said...

Looks awesome! Thank you!

Melanie

First Grade Brain Sprinkles

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

OMG! I love your leprechaun guy! He totally made me laugh...his little beard is too cute!

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher

Alisha said...

I love your leprechaun! Even more than the ones I used!

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Very cute! Love phrasing!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Sarah Paul said...

Looks great!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets