Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Help Wanted

Hey y'all!
So I know it's still officially winter...but here in South Texas...it's the start of softball, baseball, and other spring sports..and y'all know what that means, right? That means this momma/teacher is going to be super duper busy! Add to that busy schedule..Texas Public Schools Week (March 5-9), open house, parent/teacher conferences, and other miscellaneous STAAR and TELPAS trainings...pheeww...I'm getting tired just thinking about it! PTL we have Spring Break right after that madness..it'll probably take me the entire week just to recover! 
Anywho...this is where you my lovelies come in...
I know that I'll be super busy with all of the activities going on in the month of March...and even though I can juggle several things at once 
(most of the time)...I'm no super teacher, super mom, or super anything...nope...not this little lady!
So I've been thinking of a plan..I mean really thinking..because the last thing I want to do is neglect my pretty little blog..and then..light bulb moment! I remembered how successful my guest bloggers were last year and decided why not try it again?! 
If you are interested in guest blogging on my 'lil ole blog...please shoot me an e-mail. I will be taking 10 guest bloggers for the month of March...so please contact me asap...if you know you want to be a guest blogger here on Teaching in High Heels.

As a guest blogger I would love to have you share your teaching adventures, lesson planning, classroom organizing, center activities, or whatever else strikes your fancy!
 In the post you can link back to your own blog...so that my readers can go to your blog and read more about you. 
Fun, right?!
I hope someone out there will be willing to guest blog...here in my little corner of blogosphere. 
If you are...please let me know as soon as you can..I’ll confirm if I can run your post and let you know when to expect it.
Thanks to all who wish to contribute!!
Toodles!
♥♥♥

P.S. If you are interested in being featured on
Teacher Feature Thursday..please email me at teachinginhighheels(at)gmail(dot)com. ;)

16 comments:

Kristin said...

I think I could do this. I think. Makes me a little nervous. But I think I could. Do you think I could?
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Gladys said...

Of course you can, Kristin! :)

Mrs. Browning said...

I would love to do it! I'm a bit nervous... I've never done one before but there is a first time for everything right?!
Rebecca
Darlininfirst.blogspot.com

Heather's Heart said...

I would love to do this too...I might break out in hives but no biggie right??!!??

I'll email you! =)

BTW...I am a Texas teacher too and can relate to STAAR and TELPAS! =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Natalie said...

I wouldl love to! Emailing you now...

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

The Bubblegum Tree said...

What fun! Such a smart way to keep all those balls in the air! I'd love to be your guest if there's room!

Bethany

Courtney said...

e-mailed you:)

Kelli :) said...

I would love to!!! I mean, am I good enough??? Ha! I am nervous! :)

Kelli :)
http://castlesandcrayons.blogspot.com

Kim said...

emailed you!!! ;)

mrshsresourceroom.blogspot.com

Kim

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

I think I can help out :)
Jen
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Patty Rutenbar said...

I would be willing to try it. . I've never done it before, because I'm a new blogger but maybe it's something I would be in to! I was just in Houston last weekend visiting my daughter who teaches in Pasedena. We live in Michigan so it was nice to visit and sleep with the windows open! You can visit my blog to see if my style is what you are looking for. Good luck with those tests, I've heard my daughter talk about them too.
Patty

Second In Line

TeacherChicks said...

Hello! I am a newbie to blogging and would love the opportunity! I would love to feature you on my blog as well! Thanks!! Amy

3teacherchicks.blogspot.com

Mrs.Cook said...

I will send you an email!

Ashley

http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Would you take pre-service teachers? Eh?

heyitsashley.com

Time 4 Kindergarten said...

Sending you an email- I'd love to
✿Tiffani Time 4 Kindergarten ca-scrappin@comcast.net

Doodle Bugs Paper said...

I did it last year for you.. and I would be honored to do it again.. just tell me when! :o) Kacey