Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Giant TpT Sale!

Hey y'all! 
I'm sure all of you have heard of TpT's Ginormous Sale...I mean who hasn't?!
I know I have my cart full of the uber cute units I've had my eye on for a while. :)
Reagan  and Farley are hosting an awesome linky party for the sale.I've already linked up my store..have you?
 Last time I checked there were 192 stores linked up...yikes! 
I may have to hide this sale from my hubby. 
Shhhh...don't tell, 'kay?;)
So everything in my store will be on sale for 20% off but if you use code L2P96 TpT will give you an extra 10% off...for a total of 28%. 
Awesome!!
Remember that this sale will only last 1 day...so get your shop on and go fill up those carts! 

I'm so excited to tell you that I have finished 
this little mini-unit just in time for the sale!
Here is a preview of all the goodies you can find inside. 
I hope you go and check it out! 
As always the first 2 people to leave me a comment  will receive my newest unit for free!
Don't forget to leave your email address!

P.S. I also have these items on sale at my TpT store!

Tomorrow we'll be celebrating my son's 12th birthday...{yes, my special boy is a leap year baby!}
My hubby and I can't wait to give him his surprise! 
In his honor..I will be having a little surprise for you too..I hope you stop by tomorrow to find out what it is! 
Until then, toodles!

4 comments:

bluesasha said...

Wow, what a great unit! Love it!
mwallace.teacher@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Looks fantastic!! Love it!!

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
The First Grade Dream

Sandra said...

Ha my phone is sooo slow and my computer is busy making units!! Lol :) I'm excited about the sale too! :)

Delighted said...

Your new unit looks great. Makes me almost want to start to create something. Well, maybe not!! haha

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com