Saturday, February 11, 2012

Currently {February}

Today I am linking up with Farley for her Currently...February.
Join the linky party by visiting her blog below...


In other news...I am also currently having a little sale in my TpT store...just in time for V-Day!
You will find the following items on sale for $1.50...that's 50% their original price..pretty cool, huh?!
The sale will only last for 24 hours..so I hope you take advantage!
I'll be back tomorrow with some fun stuff...until then...toodles! ;)

4 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Yay Spring Break!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Alisha said...

I can not wait to see "The Vow!" Channing Tatum......hot-hot-hot!

The Bubbly Blonde

Keri said...

Sounds like our Saturdays were VERY similar!! I <3 your blog. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on mine...much appreciated.

Teach~Play~Smile

Lyndsey (a year of many firsts) said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing!

Lyndsey
ayearofmanyfirsts.blogspot.com