Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are You Ready for a Sale!?!

I know I said I would post some classroom happenings today...but being that I've been living in a fog as of late and that I left my camera at school...and that I haven't been there since Wednesday...uhhh...I think that may not be happening today! Sorry, peeps! I will post as soon as I have my pictures ready to go. 

On a happier note..I grew up watching football (Go, Cowboys!)...so I love me some football (and sales!) as much as the girl next door...in celebration of Super Bowl Sunday, I am throwing a sale at my TpT StoreAll items will be 50% off until the end of today's big game! 
Click on the pic below to go to my store. 
These are some of the latest things that you can find there...
So who are you rooting for? The Giants or the Patriots?
The first 2 people to comment with their favorite team...will get a little surprise from my store. ;)
Toodles!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Patriots, tom Brady is a hottie!!! bborchardt1532@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Patriots

Jennifer
jenniferlalsip@yahoo.com
The First Grade Dream

Lori said...

I know I'm not one of the first 2, but I had to comment anyway...go Giants!
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Sandra said...

Ha! Neither! I know bad sport because my team didn't go!!
Go Cards!!

Jessica Miller said...

Patriots!!!!!
Love your blog by the way!!!
jessicamiller@cablerocket.com

Kristen said...

PATRIOTS!!!! I am and always have been a New England girl! I love reading your blog Gladys, best of luck with your sale tonight!
Kristen

Ali said...

Go GIANTS!!!!

Ali

Kinderpond said...

I now like you even more... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer