Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, y'all! 
Here is what I'm loving on this beautiful day...
I'm loving the 78 degree weather..yes people..I'm a South Texas girl..I don't do cold! 
I'm loving that my firsties ROCKED...our 2nd quarter district common assessments...woohoo!
I'm loving that tomorrow is Thursday...thus my mini-Friday! And one day closer to the weekend! ;)
I'm loving that Josh Hutcherson will play Peeta Mellark in The Hunger Games movie...awww...cutie patootie! 
Can. not. wait to watch this movie!
Do you remember him in Bridge to Terabithia? 
Loved him!
I'm loving these Pinterest finds...

Ok..peeps..I'm off to enjoy some me time...don't forget to go and link up with Jamie and tell us what you're loving today! 
Toodles!

8 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

Great pinterest finds!
The temperature here is about the same as yours but I am so excited that it is suppose to cool down this weekend! I want a little winter! :)

Mrs. Cupcake said...

So jealous of your warm weather! Although, tomorrow will be in the 50s... nope, not the same! :)

A Cupcake for the Teacher

Sarah Paul said...

I love your Wednesday posts! Thanks:)
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Amy said...

My son and I have a countdown calendar going for the Hunger Games movie! I have never in my life been so excited for a movie to come out!

carissa at lowercase letters said...

we had fantastic 70 degree weather here last weekend. it was bliss!

Sharon Dudley said...

Gladys, my class is almost entirely made up of Spanish speakers, so I'm always trying to find songs for them that have Spanish and English in them. I don't know if you've ever heard of Dr. Jean Feldman, but she has a great CD called "Ole! Ole! Ole!", and it's terrific for pre-k and kindergarten students.

Sharon Dudley, NBCT
http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

Kim said...

I also can not wait to see The Hunger Games! Thanks for entering my giveaway and for being a follower!

Kim

Growing Up Teaching

Shawna said...

I love your post, especially the book heart...I love books! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and being my newest follower...now I am yours!
Shawna

The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

shawnadevoe@ca.rr.com