Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I'm Loving Today

I really, really like Jamie's WILW...and since I missed it yesterday...
here is what I'm loving today!

I'm loving that I got these books today. 

I had been wanting these books FOR.E.VER and a long time...so a couple of weeks ago I mentioned them to my principal...and today...surprise! They were in my mailbox at school! Brand new and all mine! LOVE!

I'm loving that tomorrow is FRIDAY! Enough said...TGIF!

I'm loving this adorable cross-curricular literature unit that my friend Cheryl Saoud at Primary Graffiti created...it is perfect for learning about and celebrating the concept of friendship in the month of February. 
Look at everything she's included!
Thanks Cheryl...for creating this awesome unit!

I'm also loving my BFF's (bloggie friends forever!) 
"Pocket Full of Love" Valentine Themed Unit..can you say ADORABLE?!
 Alisha is soooo creative! 

Last...but definitely not least...I'm loving this sweet picture of my lovely daughter. 
Love my little girl!


P.S. Beginning next week I will be doing a Teacher Feature on Thursdays...if you would like to have your blog featured please shoot me an email. 

Until next time, toodles!

14 comments:

Hadar said...

Hah! I seriously did a double-take! I thought I had to do Thursday all over again! ;)

Vickie said...

Sweet picture!
Vickie
http://plantspress.blogspot.com

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Aww, what a super cute pic! All of those books are AMAZING! The Debbie Diller small group book is my favorite, so many great ideas and mini lessons :) Enjoy your new books and have a great rest of your week!

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Ms. Simoneaux said...

You are going to LURVE Debbies books!

Mrs. Browning said...

Please let me know how you like the Math Stations! I have had my eye on it!!
darlininfirst.blogspot.com

Ms. Thomas said...

Get ready to get sucked into Debbie's world! I discovered her 3 years ago and have not looked back since!

-Ms. Thomas

The First Grade Jungle

Traci said...

What a gorgeous picture. Your daughter is beautiful.

I have a couple of those books. What I NEED is more time to do what I'd like with those idea! :D

Enjoy them.
Dragonflies in First

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Love that picture!! And that tomorrow is FRIDAY!! YAY!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Kristin said...

I love that picture of your daughter and the horse. It is so sweet!!!!
GREAT units!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Mrs. Saoud said...

Thanks a bunch for all your kind comments on the Cherry Blossom Unit! My kids have enjoyed learning about the Cherry Trees, the meaning of the gift, and celebrating friendship. You are the best.

PS. Debbie Diller rocks my world. You can purchase her double sided work stations pocket chart, task cards, posters, etc from Really Good Stuff. I highly recommend!!!

Cheryl

Alisha said...

You are too sweet, my bff! Such a nice surprise to be checkin' your latest post and see such a sweet message! {On my 5 hours of sleep + 100th day + progress reports completed during plan time=tired, ready for bed mind!}

Ashley said...

How lucky you are to have a principal surprise you like that! I love all of Debbie Dillers books, especially the newer ones with pictures. I could look at the pictures all day in the Spaces and Places book. Call me a dork, or a teacher!

Ashley
Live2Learn

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristen said...

What a lovely picture!! I enjoy reading these posts Gladys :)
Kristen