Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet...words!

I love Valentine's Day! 
The flowers, the chocolate, the sweet cards...awww...love, love, LOVE!

In honor of this sweet little holiday...I created these Sweet Dolch Phrases for my adorable Firsties..the English version has been uploaded to my TpT store...the Spanish version will be available tomorrow. 

And just because I love y'all...this little packet will be available for a $1 for the next 24 hours! So hurry and grab it before it goes back to regular price. :)

In other news...I know I've been tagged more than a few times (I wasn't quick enough for some of these ladies...thanks AlishaSandra, MaryDelighted, and Gina!) So I'll be posting the answers to those intriguing questions...soon...pinky promise!

One last thing...please keep me in mind tomorrow...I have my formal observation during my ESL time...we'll be doing some cute Groundhog activities that have been floating around blogland...can't wait to get this over with, and blog about it! ;)

Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Toodles!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm sending you positive energy!! :)
I love the "sweet words"
Have a great day tomorrow and try not to stress {too} much!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Good luck tomorrow! Observations always bring on the nerves but turn out well!

Ashley
Live2Learn

Linda said...

Good luck! I know you will do great!

Shawna said...

I love Valentine's Day too, but mainly because I am a heart girl. I draw hearts, wear hearts {lots of jewelry}, and have hearts hanging in my house...so naturally Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday! Good luck today, you will do great!
Shawna

The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

Tarra Mackelson said...

Hi Gladys!

Up for a game of tag? You're it! Check out my blog for details!

Tarra
www.chalkboardchitchat.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Super CUTE!!!!

Come on over and check out my freebie and giveaway for this week! :)
www.thelandof2ndgrade.blogspot.com