Sunday, January 29, 2012

Surprise!

For the next 10 hours (or longer..who knows?!) I will be having a sale at my TpT  store...you will be able to get any or all of my products for $1 each...woohoo!

What are we celebrating? 
Y'all of course! 
I have the greatest, most awesome followers in the world!
I love y'all...and I can't get enough of your sweet comments...this is my way of showing my appreciation. 
Thanks a bunch!

So I hope you take advantage and stock up...the sale won't last long!

This is what you can find in my store...I hope you likey, like!

English Version
 Spanish Version

Ok that's it...I hope you take advantage and shop 'till you drop! ;)
Until next time, toodles!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow!! I can't wait to shop 'til I drop! I'm going to hop on over to your store and fill up my cart! Thanks!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Vickie said...

Heading over right now...awesome sale!
Vickie

Sandra said...

You've been tagged! Come check out my post here: http://sweettimesinfirst.blogspot.com/2012/01/im-it.html
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

Mary P. said...

I've tagged you, too!

Pitner's Potpourri

Delighted said...

I just tagged you in a post. Come and check it out.

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Gina said...

I've *tagged* you! Check it out at my blog :)

A Chocoholic Teacher

Anna Brantley said...

Too sweet!! :)

Sarah Paul said...

Wow! Thanks this is so great! Just loaded up:)

Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Alisha said...

Oh, and I've tagged you too cause I didn't see you post about it! AHHH!
http://thebubblyblondeteacher.blogspot.com/2012/01/triple-tagged.html

Heather said...

My name is Heather and I work for Worth Ave. Group. We’re currently holding a contest for K-12 teachers. Over $150,000 in grant money and prizes will be given away in the Technology in Education Grant. Get the teachers you know involved in this great giveaway by voting for them and you'll give them a chance to win an iPad 2, 30 iPod touches for their classroom and a $25,000 technology grant for their school. Voting has just begun and end will end March 31st. Visit www.voteforteachers.com today or call 1-855-834-7660 for more information.
voteforteachers@worthavegroup.com