Saturday, January 7, 2012

Spanish Letter Tiles {Freebie!}

Hey y'all! 
So it's Saturday... and I woke up early...drank some coffee...stalked some blogs...had my Pinterest fix...and created some Spanish Letter Tiles
I don't know about you..but I always find a hard time finding these little gems...so I thought it was about time I created my own..so now all I have to do is print on white cardstock, cut out, laminate and I'm all set! 
I can use these little tiles in my small group instruction or in my word work center. Awesome!

You can find these Spanish Letter Tiles in my TpT store where they'll be listed as a freebie for a limited time only...don't ask me how long...who knows?! Yea, I'm a procrastinator..so it might be a while before I change the listing..so take advantage!
I'm in the process of creating some more Spanish materials...I know it's a limited market...but if any of you have any requests...or just something that you can't live without just shoot me an email...and I'll see what I can do. I recently purchased lots of clipart and I'm super excited to use it in my creations!
Okay...so that's it...gals {and guys?} I'm off to do some laundry...oh the joys of being a working mom! Wouldn't trade it for the world! :)
Toodles!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

You are on a role, my friend! I was plugging away at my Vday unit hoping to finish it up, but now waiting on my dad to fix my tire. He informed me that more than likely I should just invest in a WHOLE new set of tires since I'm at 30,000 miles. Ugggggg..Can you say I need a payday first? Guess I'll be making even MORE things this weekend.

Stacy said...

Hey girrrrrrrrrrrl....you ARE awesome. Thanks so much for becoming my 100th! I totally had to shout out to you in my 'YAY for 100 followers' post!! I love your blog and I am following you, too!!
Stacy

2nd Grade Paradise

Holly said...

Thank you so much for entering my giveaway - so many wonderful charities...wish I could give to them all!

I love, love, love your blog - by the way! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Stacy said...

I love your blog! I gave you an award! Hop over to check it out!
2nd Grade Paradise

MissMcTeacher said...

Congratulations! I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my page to keep it going. http://mcteach5.blogspot.com