Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spanish Dolch Phrases

Hi friends!
I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS weekend! 
I've been relaxing on my couch, enjoying my kiddos, and watching Bones on Netflix most of the afternoon. I've been lovin' my lazy Saturday. :)

As a 1st grade teacher I know that fluency plays a big role in the reading lives of my little ones..so when I see that my firsties are doing ok..with their fluency..not great, but ok..I am determined to find ways to help them improve their fluency. And being that it's the weekend and I had some couch and laptop time..I did manage to finish a set of Spanish Dolch Phrases so my little sweeties could get more practice time..so as you can see it wasn't a totally unproductive day. You can find them at my TpT store if you're interested. 
While you're there...please check out my Winter Wonderland Math Games and Winter Wonderland Literacy Centers
To thank you for being a faithful reader of my 'lil ole blog..I'll be giving away these Spanish Dolch Phrases to the first 2 people to leave a comment...don't forget your email addy. 
Okay...I'm off to do more vegging on the couch...Yo Gabba Gabba and my little one are commanding my attention now. 
Toodles!

6 comments:

thepolkadotowl said...

Oh so cute!! :) Hope im first!!

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Vickie said...

I think I might be 2nd! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
Vickie
Mrs. Plant's Press

Vickie said...

Forgot...vick727@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

~Jessica Hubble~ said...

WOWZERS!!! Lovin' your stuff!
I just started a 2 way dual-language blog and my partner would love these! :)

Come visit me over at:

http://glitzyin1stgrade.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

Man, my google reader most be slow! But...these look amazing! So glad you are making, making, making!